Topic: Cannibal poll

I tried to leave out most of the mainstream movies but I did add Ravenous and Alive and I know Rejects,TCM, Wrong Turn has some cannibalism in it but I wanted to try and stick to the exploitation type movies.

Cannibal Holocaust was a good film a little extreme but I enjoyed Cannibal Ferox better, Ravenous was also very good.

Re: Cannibal poll

Cannibal Holocaust, the most entertaining one from this list. IMO

Ferox, Holocaust, and Jungle Holocaust.

I can definatly say folks Zombie Holocaust...bleh, only about 15 minutes worth of cannibal action.

Though Warrior ya made a boo-boo.  Jungle Holocaust and Last Cannibal World are the same film...just different title.

Cannibal Holocaust all the way!

I loved Ravenous, I think it got really overlooked. The score was great as well.

Whats Ravenous?  Never heard of it.

I loved Ravenous and thought it had a great plot for it and beautiful setting. That beef stew they were cooking too looked pretty yummy to me, lol.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Ferox, Holocaust, and Jungle Holocaust.

I can definatly say folks Zombie Holocaust...bleh, only about 15 minutes worth of cannibal action.

Though Warrior ya made a boo-boo.  Jungle Holocaust and Last Cannibal World are the same film...just different title.

whoops sorry about that,

And I agree Ravenous is good, it stars Guy Pierce and is somewhat mainstream but its underrated and thought I throw it in the mix.

"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" would probably be my all time favorite cannibal film.  From the list above, "Cannibal Holocaust", without a doubt.

I can't say I've seen any of the films on the list sad

But I agree with Tim, Texas Chainsaw Massacre is my all time favorite.

ResidentEvilRising, you gotta check out some of the films on that list.  I woud personally recommend "Cannibal Holocaust" and "Eaten Alive".

Great list

Had to go with Cannibal Holocaust - especially since the director actually had to go to court to prove that the actors weren't eaten during the filming!

One cannibal movie you missed was the great Cannibal the Musical.  This is Trey Parker and Matt Stone's pre southpark musical about the Donnor party.

ravenous