Re: DRUNK thread

BUNG!

I can't wait to get drunk tomorrow night cause it's the weekend and it's my birthday which I will turn 37.

Happy Birthday man, have a good one & party on

DemonToSome wrote:

Happy Birthday man, have a good one & party on

Thanks I appreciate but 3 more years and I'll be 40......an old man, lol.

Hey 40 aint old tongue

DemonToSome wrote:

Hey 40 aint old tongue

LOL, I feel old though lol and I'm still 3years away from the big 4-0!!!

I'm gonna get drunk as shit in about 2 hours after I go eat some seafood for supper and then it's beer and shots of Jim Bean.

I see ya in chat tonight Rip, and anyone else thats interested we have a horror chat Fridays around 9pm or so my aim is mcgoldenwarrior8 but we don't always just talk horror smile

goldenwarrior wrote:

I see ya in chat tonight Rip, and anyone else thats interested we have a horror chat Fridays around 9pm or so my aim is mcgoldenwarrior8 but we don't always just talk horror smile

I'm on there buddy with ya lol. Get Drunk my horror friends!

You have a horror chat over AIM?  Cool.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

You have a horror chat over AIM?  Cool.

Yeah, our chat room at reelhorror sux so most of us meet on friday nights on AIM and get drunk.....it's a good group of friends we invite and we just talk the shit lol. Ask GW and he'll hook ya up.

Well I just popped open my first beer of this Sunday afternoon....cold Bud Light.

I'm into drinkin tonight!!! smile beer and rum go so good together. Just like Hellraiser 1 and 2 roll

hey hey out of the blue hey hey i gots my pc and tunes and thats what i got tonight hey i said hey

hey everybody, there's a party in Demon's shack in the woods!!!

hey dead get over here quick   your all invited

I was lucky enough in my teen years when rock was peaking... like the early 70's I mean. evrything after that is a remake of he original. But I'm glads I'm so glad i lived it. Threre s no new except a ugh its not the same. Music has remakes and  them. So many bands that did it way before somepeople now Theoriginal tune is the one and copy it it copy it.... the original tune is the best......... hey I'm not old I just be alive and be a rocker

im drunk and partyin hey  horror hey im drunk no

hey

So yeah tonight was very interesting for me. Ok i played hockey at 9:40 tonight and always after i play, all the players who i play with, we always go out in the parking lot and just drink. Well after everyone left to go home, i get in my truck and when i was about to start it up, it wouldn't. It was raining and stuck in the parking lot. Well luckily my dad had picked up the phone and while i was waiting for him to come over to help me out, a cop had showed up to see if everything was alright. Luckily i didn't have to much to drink. LOL. I thought it was originally the battery that was completely dead, but to find out it was the ignition. What a night! What a night!

ok cool. thatr reminds of a time when i left a party and my friends took my keys when I didn't believe them.
i was in my car passed out on lakeshore rd hehh ha a cop tapped my window with his flashlight. he woke me up shit this is long story smile   but then I realised i had my keys on me  ooo o    I had the best and worsyt time on lakeshore to
I could write a book about all the times i got busted but ot would be boring

at one *edit* i was getting busted once a week  fuckers must have been lookin for a car like mine hehe

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-03-24 02:49:21)

i must admit the winos were right ,,,

LMAO! To be honest it is actually fun getting drunk, as long as you don't puke. Then everything is all good. But when i was talking to the cop it kind of sounded like i was slurring my words a little or pretty much trying to figure out what exactly to say to him. But luckily he was cool. But before i left, there was 5 of us who were left and then all of a sudden a cop pulled in the parking lot, so we hid our beers and he just drove by with a smile. LOL.

Hey who has the priviledge of saying they puked in a cop car?

I did but on;y cause he said don;t puke  so I puked all over the saet and floor and everywhere of a cop car

het let me explain  i was **teen the fistt time i got drunk a cop took me home but it didn't stop me from drinkin it should have i wish it did not really don't want that to controlopl me anyways ... should i hit submit?

I think you should hit submit. I hear ya on that. If you gotta puke you gotta puke. No one not even donut flavored pigs tell you not to puke. They have nothing else better to do than harrass people and eat donuts and coffee.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-03-24 03:14:26)

hey i eAT donuts ,,,,, it been over 30 years since i puked in that cop car hey hey sometinkln remindinded me of it maybe tunes maybe music maybe nuge