Topic: silent hill tomorrow

http://www.clients.totalassault.com/sony/homevideo/silenthill/resized/shstill%20(186).jpg

amazing..I can't wait to get the dvd tomorrow. I think it's my favorite of the year

who else can't wait to get this moive?

Re: silent hill tomorrow

Its not my favorite film of the year by any shot.  Yet it is my favorite video game adaptation.  I think I'll pick it up if I find it on sale.

the reviews on site are good but I am not sure how big a fan of this dvd I will end up being.

I will own the Dvd in my collection, the game is one of my faves.

yeah i think im probly gonna pick it up to.

It was an alright film.  Overall I thought it was to dark in the sense that it was hard to tell what was going on IMO.  I think I'd rather pick up the games instead, those were more fun.

i hate when movies are so dark you can not make anything out. It pisses me off severely. Thanks for the heads up. I am still undecided if I will buy this flick but the reviews on site are good.

No problem.  You might just have to check it out anyways Meh.  Cause' I know A LOT of people that like this movie.

actually after looking again it seems the reviews are more of a mixed bag http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-movie.php?id=1226

Yea the movie itself is OK at best.. I mean it has great visuals which should be expected from Christophe Gans but other than that it is a little odd.. I might rent it again but its not a movie I would add to my collection. I dont picture myself revisiting the movie that often..

I'll rent it, but I'm in no rush to do so.

It has great visuals...pretty strange film.  I'll be getting it.  I know I will end up getting it in the future but might as well get it now while it is $20 instead of $30 at Borders.

yeah i heard the visuals are great but the story is really messed up. The reviews were good enough to give some good info without spoiling to much. I am still not sure if im buying it or not.

It atempts to be this great modern day horror film, but ends up as an extremely "dark"(as in lighting), confusing, attempt on that.  A big pass to buy, but yes I might rent it again.

Got the movie the day it came and watched it cause i didnt get a chance to see it in theaters SILENT HILL kicks Ass fuckin good movie

Never seen it yet, but I always wanted too. At the beginning it seemed like it was getting great reviews but now they are just so so. But in my ever searching quest I have to get it smile

yeah the reviews have been mixed, but they did start out good ( see link above to reviews ) I am probly gonna cave and go buy it myself smile