Topic: Rue Morgue Issue #88 Sneak Peek

Coming to newstands on April 1st is issue 88 of Rue Morgue. This month they will be doing a cover story on The Cramps' frontman Lux Interior. He passed away not long ago and so this is a dedication to him and his work. They will also be doing a big r...

Read More : Rue Morgue Issue #88 Sneak Peek

Re: Rue Morgue Issue #88 Sneak Peek

Um, yeah, will definately be picking up this issue!

Cool, I just recently started reading this and I know everyone will disagree but I like Fangoria a bit better. However this is still an awesome mag.

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

Cool, I just recently started reading this and I know everyone will disagree but I like Fangoria a bit better. However this is still an awesome mag.

I like Fangoria too but they always use spoiler images when covering movies. Plus with Lux on the cover I wanna pick up this issue ASAP.

That is very true, they do havea number of images where after I have seen a movie if  Iget the mag I think...wow that would have annoyed me to know that before the film.

Yeah! Regardless I pick up both of them unless they are both covering the same stuff.

Yah that is what I have started to do. There are some things that I like better for either magazine. It took me a while to buy my first issue of Rue Morgue though, I just never saw it anywhere. I just realized the new Fangoria came out today too haha.

I'm a Fangoria guy myself (been a subscriber for about 3 years now) but I love Rue Morgue too.  They have a great staff and tend to cover more independent stuff, while Fangoria deals more with the mainstream.  Not necessarily a bad thing, just saying.

I mean, you'd NEVER see Lux on the front of Fangoria.