Topic: 1970s horror poll

I decided to start a poll there a few others I wanted to add like BlackDeath said smile

I Spit on your Grave and a few Fulci flicks. Salems Lot, Martin, Last House of the Left so many great horror movies.

I am torn between Dawn and Aliens hmmmm why is it so hard lol

I had to go with Dawn of the Dead but Alien is real close at 2nd.

Re: 1970s horror poll

Dawn of the Dead was the best, Carrie is right behind it.

Halloween is my favorite, I saw it with my best freind so that made the experiance even better. But Phantasm is a really really close second.

i went with the exorcist b/c its the only movie that reall scared me, i couldnt sleep after watchin it, and i still wont watch it alone.

Dawn Of The Dead

Black Christmas hands down.

Exorcist by far!

Dawn of the Dead with Black Christmas coming a close second.

Great list of movies - all deserve honours!

dawn of the dead without question. ive watched it 40 times, am watching as im writing this lol.

without a doubt Dawn Of The Dead. you could put that movie in any catagory and i vote for it. I love that movie.

I feel like I've taken the same poll over and over again.  It probably has to do with the fact that I keep choosing "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre".  I love it.

Suspiria- Italian horror at it's best!

I've can't choose one or two on this poll...All of these films are awesome for me.  This was my era of horror films and books.  The 80s seemed a pale reflection of what came from the 70s.

I went with The Exorcist..but then Halloween, Carrie, TCM, and Dawn of the Dead..

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, with Halloween in a close second.

I did make a mistake listing NOTLD (68) in this list it for sure would get a lot of votes in the 60s poll I will post one shortly.

I chose Suspiria, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Living Dead, & Dawn of the Dead

Halloween. Not only because of greatness but only sentimental value. TCM and DOTD in 2nd and 3rd place.

exorcist by far number 1 in this poll, dawn of the dead a close 2nd, then it would be carrie

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Halloween is a close second.

Alien was awsome, Halloween was great too. Suprised Last House on the Left isnt on the list

skfan knows I'm gonna pick Halloween..and he prolly knows TCM is a close second tongue

Last edited by MindFuk (2007-03-10 15:54:19)