Topic: Win a Bad ASS Horror Mask!

This mask is seriously kick ass and we have 2 of them that you lucky readers can win. Read all about the mask and the contest at ye link!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6317.html

Re: Win a Bad ASS Horror Mask!

Damn, that masks looks fucking bad ass.  This is such a different contest then the usual movie prize or t-shirt prize, its awesome.

you know we loves to give away the good stuff smile WE dont wanna run any run of the mill bullshit contests. If we are giving away tshirts we promise to at least spill some coffee on em so they are collectors items. I might even spit on em if you ask real nicely!

Please Meh, if i win any contest, will you spit on the prize?

well ok but you might have some extra shipping charges since I would want to send that priority. I wouldnt want it to expire or anything. You might be able to genetically clone me from my spit, and then have my clone wear the mask and terrorize the USA like Godzilla did Japan.

Extra shipping charges!!!  I have an idea, spit in a jar and seal the jar, then when i recieve the package I can take out the spit jar, open it up and pour it on.  Once I clone you, ill call you Teh Meh (Cause that sounds cool) and let you terrorize the USA and then I'll write a script about the whole experience, it'll turn into a major motion picture, and we'll both be rich and then people will ask me for my spit.

Awesome! I have always wanted to own a movie prop.

haha good to hear greg. We figure we will run some contests for you the forum folks who support us by posting on the boards and spreading the word bout our fine community as a thank you smile

that mask is awesome...teh meh coming to terrorize a town near you!!!
yeah Tim the Zombie is onda something here!!

lol glad you guys are entertained with my super sharp witt tongue

Thats right...Teh Meh is coming for you!!!  You wont know why, you wont know when, but you will cry, and Meh will laugh in your face!  I am TiM!!! the ever so holy creator of the greatest thing since godzilla.  thedeadshallrule, you have officially joined the teh meh crew.

ROFL.

LOL...kewl I shall sit here in a pile of ashes and sharpen my wit:)

excellent...*laughs histarically, then stops realizing people are actually watching, so goes off in a corner and cries*

Pretty slick.. kind of reminds me of Romero's "Bruiser" and Georges Franju's "Eyes Without a Face."

-deadmanwalkin

This is an excellent contest and prize.

glad you like it buddy smile Tell a friend or two about our fine site and community and we will in turn continue running bad ass contests smile

I'll do that for sure smile

And we appreciate it muchly smile Afterall in order to run these great contests we gotta have folks to win em lol.

Hey guys; it's Seth, the guy who's gonna hopefully put this movie together well. Thanks very much for the support. See ya on the big screen and please enjoy the masks!

Horror-Movies.ca rules! (Yes, I know ... I have a meager *one* post to my name; that'll change.)

damn 1 post wonders... Just kidding buddy. Welcome to our community

I know ... I know ... TWO posts now, though. smile

Hey welcome Seth.. Good to see you on the boards!

Thanks, man! I spend too much time on these things -- it's a vice. smile

Welcome to the forum Seth, I'm looking forward to your film...