Topic: Need a lot of help with this movie, guys

A long time ago, when I was a little Garden, I watched a movie at my Aunt's house.  It's not horror.  It takes place in this high school where these kids kind of take control.  One scene, a group of them are at an empty house and do drugs and have sex.  In the culmination of the movie, there is a riot of some sorts in the school they go to.  I remember a cop driving down the road, and a kid taking a shotgun to his head (the car is moving, the kid on the side of the road, shoots his head with the shotgun).  I have, for years, been trying to figure out what this movie is and need a lot of help, please.  thank you

Re: Need a lot of help with this movie, guys

How long is a long time ago?
A time frame would help.

haha, I guess that would help, well it wasn't brand new when i watched it...I wanna say mid 90s.  I have a feeling it's Class of 1984, but I don't think so, help help

I'm tempted to say kids, but i don't remember a riot scene

here's class of 1984: Mark Lester's 1980s cult classic pits high school music teacher Andy Norris (Perry King) against a gang of punkers. Norris has no idea what he's in for when he's assigned to lead the band at inner-city Lincoln High. The idealistic teacher soon becomes the target of gang leader and musical rebel Peter (Timothy Van Patten), culminating in a brutal showdown. Seasoned actor Roddy McDowall co-stars, and the cast includes a very young Michael J. Fox.

So I can assume that is out of the question...same as the principal...

Class of 1999?

Would love to help mate but I'm at a loss lol sorry GARDEN *hugs*

severen wrote:

Class of 1999?

Doesn't that one have to do with robot teachers?  I'll check it out, but I don't remember robot teachers, heh tongue

If it's not Horror I am not much help. Sounds like The Faculty to me though wink

haha, oh the Faculty, that is a badass movie.  Thank you for your help, I'm about to look it up, I'll keep ya updated

Reading more synopsis about these movies, I relaly, really think Class of 1984 is the movie I'm looking for

Yea it sounded like The Faculty to me.. Let us know when you find out what movie it is.. Sounds pretty good..

So back when you were a windowbox of gravel you saw a movie that reminded me of class of 1999 but wasn't. Sorry, I can't help you. I think you're beyond help tonguelol:lol:

Sounds like Over the Edge, a Matt Dillon flick from the late 70's.  No shotgunning scene, but there is a part where kids shoot at a passing cop with a BB rifle.  It's been forever since I saw it so the details are somewhat sketchy, but I think this is the one you're looking for.

Could be The Substitute...

I'm with Lon - probably Over The Edge. A kid does pull a bbgun and actually gets shot by the cop causing the youths to violently rebel against the entire community, the fiery conclusion takes place at their school. One of my favorite films, actually.

Over the Edge is an outstanding movie, if anyone hasn't seen it they need to find a copy.

Holy shit you gusy, I love you all!!!!!  That is the movie, Over the Edge, thank you so much!!!!