Topic: Day Watch Finally Arrives

After what seems like forever, Bloody-Disgusting is reporting that the sequel to the Russian fantasy-horror film Night Watch is finally coming to US shores in a limited release on June 1.  Day Watch, sequel to Night and part two of the epic fant...

Read More : Day Watch Finally Arrives

Re: Day Watch Finally Arrives

If it's as good as "Night Watch", then count me in.

I've been tempted so many times to purchase Nightwatch, but hesitated for two reasons.

1.  I wasn't sure if sales would be strong enough(me of course being part of that particular problem)that the sequels would be released here.

2.  Because I'm kinda hoping for a nice box set.

I hope the wait for the third isn't as long as the wait has been for the second.  I'm just dyin' to sink my teeth into this trilogy.

Dusk Watch is apparently in pre-production right now.

I can't wait for this to come out. After seeing Night Watch, i thought that movie was really well done and a really great horror movie. And as soon as i heard about the sequel coming out, well actually them making a trilogy out of this series, i've been keeping an eye out to see when the others will be coming out and as soon as Day Watch comes out, i'm buying it right away and i do have a feeling this will be as good as Night Watch.

I've got a Russian friend and he told that Day Watch is better than Night Watch. So I can't wait any longer and they better not take too long to bring Dusk Watch.