Topic: Zombies Invade Africa in The Dead Trailer

We have a new zombie-tastic trailer for The Dead which is about a man who finds himself stranded in Africa fighting off the hordes of the undead. The plot goes like so;
When Lt Brian Murphy finds himself in extreme conditions he must team up wi...

Read More : Zombies Invade Africa in The Dead Trailer

Re: Zombies Invade Africa in The Dead Trailer

Well I guess you'd have to be an idiot not to see the similarities to the new Resident Evil Game RE5 ( which by the way is amazing)... I'll reserve my judgement on this one, it can go either way, and the trailer shows more story than action, so...

yeah you hit on why it reminds me of romero.... and your right it has some small comparisons to RE5 in that its in africa. I didnt mention it since the trailer is quite different only comparison i really saw was the africa angle.

It reminds me a bit about Fulci's Zombi 2.

But GOD DAMN!  That movie just came outta no where for me.  That looks damn freaking impressive, really interested in seeing git.

i had to stop the trailer half way into it to write here and i must say i am quite impressed.altho it doesnt take a huge budget to put zombies in africa it still looks like some money was spent to put this together.now i understand everyone pointing out resident evil 5 comparison but i think they thought of this from the max brooks angle as its easy for zombie contamination to get to large epidemic in a country where many civilians are not carrying weapons outside of the basic farm tool.with that in mind it would help the script when it requires large amounts of zombies in the action shot.oh and for the record since resident evil stopped using zombies in exchange for las plagas i will continue to plunk down my cash elsewheres

This looks like a lot of fun. Finally a new zombie movie that makes me pay attention!
I'm totally down.

I, too, had thoughts of "Zombi".  Only problem I saw was that the night scenes were very dark, though hopefully that's only the trailer.  This one looks good.

This film looks pretty boring.

The trailer looks well done, I just don't get a scare factor from the zombies in Africa, its too close to the Wars and famine that happen over there, its more a sad feeling.
I like my zombies eating on well deserving spoilt Americans, chewing on their Capitalism and playing on their bloody fears.

I totally agree with TDSR, but I must say, this trailer really impresses me.

Zombi 2 this reminds me of

some reason it reminds me of jesus

Story and zombies.... GREAT and slow zombies, brilliant.