Topic: Lamest Traier... Crank 2

This is a TERRIBLE trailer. Also NSFW
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_16176.html

Re: Lamest Traier... Crank 2

I'll take your word for it.  Crank 2?  Really?  That's funny in itself.

Lionsgate had it removed so no comment can be made. I didnt like the first one either.

I hated the first Crank, and this one looks even worse.

damn, I didn't get to see it. Yeah, Crank was a mindless action flick. I just feel that someone really injected with that stuff would have a heart attack after running and fighting that long. just my opinion.

Its all over youtube so if you cant see it you can check it out there.  Definately kind of lame, but I wonder if its a real trailer or some post-production editor being funny and doing it as a joke but  it leaked onto the internet.  No respectable studio would use that as a real trailer for a wide release film.

The first one was complete rubbish and made no sense at all...but I still liked it.  big_smile  I haven't seen the trailer for this yet but I've seen some weird photos from it and it looks like it will be even more rubbish but I'm pretty sure I'll watch it anyway, for Jason Statham if nothing else.  smile

jmh314 wrote:

Its all over youtube so if you cant see it you can check it out there.  Definately kind of lame, but I wonder if its a real trailer or some post-production editor being funny and doing it as a joke but  it leaked onto the internet.  No respectable studio would use that as a real trailer for a wide release film.

its legit. I know because i spoke with lionsgate about it. They are NOT happy it got out

^wow, thats surprising.  They are probably just unhappy because it was one of the most awful trailers ever created and was a big mistake to do it in the first place.  And since people have been hammering it for being so bad, they were probably like "oh fuck".

I liked the first one, but I'll wait and judge on this one, when there's a final trailer released.

Last edited by Twilightpro101 (2009-01-19 22:36:50)

I saw the trailer before My Bloody Valentine, Crank 2 looks ridiculous I laughed and shook my head. roll:(

Here's the new UK trailer.  Looks like utter bollocks but in a fun way.  lol  I'll be there opening night anyway - there's already a huge cardboard cutout of Jason Statham in the cinema I want to borrow... indefinitely... big_smile

http://crank2.co.uk/

CRANK was a movie that was pure action. It was made to not make sense, and was excellent. The second one...ehhhh, I'll have to watch first. Falling from the sky, hitting a car, and STILL living...

I thought i was gona hate it. But i loved it ! Its really fast paced. Almost makes you feel like your on, what he's on. Films like that are great. Dont really think they needed a second though