Topic: Welcome back DeadmanWalkin

Hey just wanted to welcome the deadman back. Alot of you new faces probly dont know who the hell he is. But up until about 3 months ago he was one of the guys who contributed to this site. Deadman welcome dude! And by the way wth is your MSN? Email it to me cause your not showing up smile

Re: Welcome back DeadmanWalkin

Yea man welcome back.. been way to long since you last posted up in here.. Hope your around for awhile this time..

You see dmw is a trained killer and that is why he had to leave. He has been sent on a covert mission to whack some girl guides.

Thanks for the welcome back.. I heard someone was trying to take my pencil sharpener - and I can't let that happen.  Been busy as a madman (inbetween whacking the girl guides) and I'll try to keep a presence on the site this go round.  I love the changes and great job to everyone, for keeping things together!

-deadmanwalkin

why thank you. When your as deep in the hole as i am to this website you cant just give it up tongue Glad you like my bad ass new design as well. I got that from TARTAN. When a distributor calls your film bad ass you gotta use it smile

Seriously though drop me a line with your MSN login so i can show you the ropes of the new look.

Welcome back...

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-08-24 00:02:55)

Nice to meet you deadmanwalkin, I look forward to learning a lot from you and your written words.

Dan

Welcome back deadman

bout all your gonna learn from deadmanwalkin unfortunately is where i got my bad english and spelling mistakes from tongue

Meh... umm dude, your learned all that from MacReady.  smile

-deadmanwalkin

haha yeah right we all know MacReady's spelling is way better then mine.