Topic: Newbie.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to state my presence. This is the best horror site on the web. I'm thinking of majoring in journalism since I love to write. So far, I've posted up 20 reviews and just wanted to let you guys in on it. Please tell me what you think if you find a film you like. I try to keep them short and sweet. Thanks.

Re: Newbie.

Hey.  I will definentally check out some of your reviews.  Good luck in your journalism career smile

Thanks. I post up my reviews under "Alex". My latest was for "Hannibal" which I gave 6 out of 10 and "The Exorcist" which obviously is a 10 out of 10. I try to write professionally, but with a different spin everytime to exercise my writing muscles.

Hey Alex thanks for the kind words regarding the site.. We try our best. Many thanks for all the reviews you have written. We rely on people like you to help make the site even better with great reviews. If you ever see a movie and don't see it on site don't be afraid to let me know and I will get it on the site for you..

Welcome Alex. I have enjoyed reading your reviews. The one key thing to remmeber is length.. Some of your reviews did not get approved only because they were to short. smile Try and make sure they are at least 2 paragraphs, and of course if you need any help dont hesitate to ask. Welcome to the site! smile

Oh yes, I remember reading threw a lot of reviews.  I didnt know that you posted your name as Alex.  From what I've seen, very solid reviews.

I've got a question about writing reviews.  I have only written two (Descent and Cabin Fever) but those two didnt exactly come out the way I wanted.  After I was finished with both there was no paragraphs, but then the next day or a few hours later I came back and they had paragraphs except not the paragraphs that I had originally seperated them into.  Did I do something wrong?

sometimes the guys who approve reviews will edit them into paragraphs. smile

Thanks Meh. You're right about the length about some of my first reviews. I was just getting a bearing on how to write them out. But now, I'm making them a bit longer and will continue to do so to be more informative and opinionated.

Hi Goon. I'll keep you guys informed of certain films that I've seen that hasn't appeared here on the site. And thanks for the welcoming.

Oh, ok...thanks Meh.