Topic: Sexiest music video

I am not a big Christina fan but I have to admit that blue sailer outfit she wears around the 1:50 mark is very uplifting, good video great song

Candy Man

Re: Sexiest music video

She is soooooooooo skinny...She looks like she needs a burger or something....

I hate music videos. But I thought Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love had the sexiest lookin babes standing there. tongue
Did I say I hate music video's? Well I do hate them.
I only like live music not fuckin little stories made to their music...

I have no problem with she being skinny.

I remember watching an electronic music video about a guy in an aerobics class with a bunch of hotties. I can't remember the performer or the song title.

The name of the song is "call on me" but I don't know the artist.

That's the one skfan!

I hate music videos.  A lot.  smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK14Dt8Mgxw

Grab a beer, press mute, play a song from your favorite band and enjoy.

Thats a hot video it reminds me of Friday the 13th part 4 when that dude is getting off on those girls working out. smile

PCDs  vid is sexy not the best but its ok.

Joan Jett had some sexy vids back in the day as well.

I'm really fond of Britney Spear's "Toxic" music video.  smile

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I'm really fond of Britney Spear's "Toxic" music video.  smile

yeah its such a addictive song smile

lol what a shame what happened to her, I guess she couldn't cope with all the money and fame, she is no Maddona thats for sure but she did have her share of hot videos.

Heh, I was just kidding.  I've hated Britney Spear's and her music for a long time now.

Unfortunately, that's what a lot of money will do to you.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Heh, I was just kidding.  I've hated Britney Spear's and her music for a long time now.

Unfortunately, that's what a lot of money will do to you.

I know you were kidding thats why I said "addictive" thats what her song toxic is about is being addicted and I was just making fun of her being addicted to making a fool of herself smile

The sexiest music video is any Bif Naked video.

Well here is my top 5 so far.

The first 3 are pretty hot!   smile

Call on me

Divinyls   I Touch Myself

Pussy Cat Dolls    Buttons

Your the one that I want   John and Olivia

Christina    Candy Man

Best of the rest

FHM .......................

Fiona Apple   Criminal

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-03-09 21:42:43)

In my opinion, most of those songs really really suck. Why can't there be a good metal video with hot chicks?

Kruz wrote:

In my opinion, most of those songs really really suck. Why can't there be a good metal video with hot chicks?

I didn't say they were the best songs just the sexiest.

And I loved Joan Jett she was a sexy performer not really metal but she could rock the house.

All of Joan Jett's music is so amazing and great. I love all of her songs. Oh yeah and if you get the music channel called Fuse there's a half hour metal show called Uranium hosted by one of the sexiest TV hosts out there, Metal Mistress Juliya Travels. She hosted this show, not only showing the up-to-date metal artists, but she interviewed them along with showing Metal videos. She and someone else from one of the shows on Fuse both did a cover shoot for Maxim mag. last year i think.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-03-12 23:27:21)

golden, I didn't mean to say that you liked those songs; I was just trying to introduce my argument.

Kruz wrote:

golden, I didn't mean to say that you liked those songs; I was just trying to introduce my argument.

point taken, my apologies.

I don't listen to a lot of metal these days, but I did like "Heart" but thats rock.:)

Kruz wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK14Dt8Mgxw

Grab a beer, press mute, play a song from your favorite band and enjoy.

Doesn't blend so good with my music I like haha...what about Cher's I Could Turn Back Time? ROTFL.

hmmm. how about a video with sexy ladies that is also creepy and fucked up? (and the song isn't bad either, long intro though) >.>

aphex twin - windowlicker

<.<

scatterheart wrote:

hmmm. how about a video with sexy ladies that is also creepy and fucked up? (and the song isn't bad either, long intro though) >.>

aphex twin - windowlicker

<.<

Look for Probot - Shake Your Blood. Perhaps that's what you're looking for? Not really f*cked up but with a dark image.

I can't forget one of the hottest latina's out there

Whenever wherever

Hips don't lie

Anything by AFI cause Davey is HOT!  And I have to admit I like Fallout Boy and The Killers.