Topic: Chris Johnson For Freddy Krueger!!!!!

I believe the Chris Johnson should be Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake!

He's already made his own teaser for the movie, and IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!
His Freddy performance is almost EXACTLY like Robert Englund's! He grew up watching the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, has studied Robert's performance, and even made his own home Freddy movies.

He was BORN to play Freddy!!!!!!

His teaser can be seen on YouTube, it's called "A Nightmare on Elm Street REMAKE TEASER" on ElmStreetTeaser's channel.

He also has a vid about Freddy's influences on his life called "Growing up Freddy Krueger Style" on MistyFallsTV's channel.

What does everyone else think? I'm behind Chris all the way.

Re: Chris Johnson For Freddy Krueger!!!!!

I have to admit i do like the concept of Freddy being on fire as well does look good, good work on that special effects work.

Freddy on fire that's pretty badass.  The look is pretty good, I would need to see more of him walking.  Englund has such a special movement and ora about him that is very difficult to match or beat.

Here's said video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxPmOP1_HIY[/youtube]

WOW Chris Johnson defenitly would work as Freddy...LOVE the trailer! big_smile FREAKY AS HELL!

Him on fire is absolutely badass and I believe this guy would do a good job putting on the claw.

Holly crap!!! that video was awesome. I was first kinda ticked off at the idea of a remake but after watching that I am excited about it

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Holly crap!!! that video was awesome. I was first kinda ticked off at the idea of a remake but after watching that I am excited about it

I'm right there with you. I'm so sick and tired of remakes and the fact that Robert will not be doing Freddy was quite disappointing. But after seeing this video I'm thinking this may be the right guy for the job to play Freddy. The video was very exceptional and if they decide to use any of Chris's ideas this could be one hell of a remake.

I'll reserve judgment.  Yes, the trailer looks good but most trailers do, even those for the shittiest of films.  I'm still wallowing in remake hatred and I will continue to do so unless (or until) the film comes out and proves me wrong.  lol

I really liked the use of the fire in that video! A great job!

i know. totoally makes freddy look evil times 10!

The art direction is fantastic, but Chris is a little too plump to play Mr. Krueger. Still, not bad.