Topic: Harpers Island

anyone watching tonight?

Re: Harpers Island

my mom actually just called and told me about this LOL sounds interesting
got it rollin on the DVR, I'll let a couple episodes tape before I actually check it out

Surv and I are both watching right now

I didn't think that came on until next month, hopefully it will be on demand soon enough.

If not on demand its on cbs website to rewatch.

I just watched it, it was pretty good. Especially if you like old slasher flicks such as Aprils Fools Day.

I...

didn't watch it.

survivalist wrote:

If not on demand its on cbs website to rewatch.

Thanks, Surv

Just another slasher miniseries. However, that's exactly what I wanted

I should really wear my glasses when reading this time of night, I thought the thread was "Herpes Island":rolleyes:

I really wanna watch this, I'm a big fan of Katie Cassidy... but only god knows if we're gonna get it over here in Oz

I have it on the DVR.  I'll probably watch it tonight or tomorrow.  I'm usually a bit behind, that way i can fast forward through all the commercials.

I should really wear my glasses when reading this time of night, I thought the thread was "Herpes Island"

that's actually a reality show I might watch LOL
Who can survive temptation to come out unscathed in catching the virus when ten indiscriminate attractive couples find themselves stranded on an island with no protection. Brilliant.

Hope to watch it on demand.
probably ater my honetywatches shuttle/Donkey Punch.

i thought that it was pretty good. The first two kills were pretty good but the second guy is now only half the man he used to be. But anyways i have a few suspects but they're too obvious so they're probably not the killer i'll probably think it's this guy but i'll probably be wrong. The little girl is probably the one who is guilty. It usually is the person who you least suspect so why not the little girl.

Last edited by daxter (2009-04-10 20:43:01)

^ Could be, the little girl is creepy.

You know what, I liked it. There definitely aren't enough horror-related TV shows on at the moment, so I'll gladly accept this. It reminded me of "April Fool's Day" for some reason, as I believe was previously mentioned.

Should have gone to an more adult channel like HBO , make it R-rated and have some nudity and more blood and gore.

Wouldn't mind seeing Katie Cassidy in the nude, lol

Suspiria...you're right haha, it is sort of liek April Fool's Day, in it's tone.
I have to say though...the little girl annoys the shit out of me! I hate her character so is so damn annoying and not creepy.
And I can't say I'm a big fan of "Abby" the main character.
It's a decent show but I'm hoping it gets better as it goes on. I mean it's definitely not bad by any means, but I was hoping for something more interesting. It's reminding me too much of a soap opera. I'm all for character development...but some ofthe story ideas are just...blah to me.
I do like me some Katie Cassidy However and Slashers are always a huge plus in my books.
As  for blood and gore, they apparently shot more, but obviously cut it for TV, so the producers said to expect more graphic deaths on the DVD. Says so in the latest Fangoria issue smile

Looks like there'll be only one season of this. They're moving it to Saturday.

Kills so far have been all right. Low on gore and blood, obviously. Won't be surprised if the person they marked as the Last Girl doesn't make it to the end of the season.

I have it on Netflix now on my XBOX 360 so I'll be watching it within the next few days, I'm excited

i can't believe he  the killer was at the end
Great show, 
There should be more show liked these on tv.

^ I agree, it was a good show and a great twist!  I thought I had it figured out from the first episode - I thought it was Jimmy (scroll over to reveal spoiler of who it wasn't lol) so it was good to be wrong. big_smile

jackalqueen wrote:

^ I agree, it was a good show and a great twist!  I thought I had it figured out from the first episode - I thought it was Jimmy (scroll over to reveal spoiler of who it wasn't lol) so it was good to be wrong. big_smile

I picked the killer in the first episode and I was right.:lol:

Sadly I keep meaning to watch it and then forgetting the odd episode. BUT I do like what I have watched I just hate TV times so there is a very good chance I will buy this on DVD so I can watch it uninterrupted. I do think it is a good show but I've confused myself on missing vital episodes, therefore pieces of the puzzle.

Def. gonna get this on DVD.