11:05 PM Jeepers Creepers on E4
1:30 AM Tremours 3 on ITV 3
2:30 AM Night of the Demonds BBC 2

Saturday 11th

10:10PM: Meet the Fockers on BBC 3
10:00 PM Passion of Chirst on More 4
11:15 PM  Final Destination 3 on Flim 4

Re: Horror movies on TV this Easter Weekend (UK)I

as far as i know the shawshank redemption, meet the fockers and the passion of christ aren't horror movies:P

Have you ever watched "Meet the Fockers"?  Horror in my book.

azathoth wrote:

Have you ever watched "Meet the Fockers"?  Horror in my book.

Ahh come little Joke that all tongue
The mum in meet focker is scary  lol

I Can't wait Littie Fockers (2011 or 12)
That going to very scary tongue lol

it not NIGHT OF THE DEMONDS ON BBC
It's Night of the Demond (1957)
Sorry mistake roll

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-02 18:31:44)

Don"t ya'll have some kind of horror or survival tv series going on over there right now?

^ We had Dead Set (zombie outbreak in Big Brother house), Being Human (vampire, ghost and werewolf trying to get along in the real world) and Demons (Van Helsing's last living relative fighting supernatural creatures) but they all finished a while back.  Nothing new going on (not on the channels I have anyway!!) apart from a new series of Primeval which is about people who hunt dinosaurs and other ancient creatures who make it through rips in time to get to the here and now.  It's Saturday night 'family friendly' viewing so it's pretty average and 'safe'.  sad

EDIT: But there is a new Doctor Who special on tonight (Sat 11th) called 'Planet of the Dead'.  I can't wait!!! big_smile

Last edited by jackalqueen (2009-04-11 04:01:50)

Meet The Fockers, Passion of christ and final destination....wow, that's like an all around mix,lol

jackalqueen wrote:

^

EDIT: But there is a new Doctor Who special on tonight (Sat 11th) called 'Planet of the Dead'.  I can't wait!!! big_smile

OH MY GOD
almost forgot about  Doctor who , thanks i would have forgot about and watch You be Framed on ITV!

i can't tBelieve they got Zoe from Eastenders , i didn't like her when she was on Eastenders!
i hope she had some Acting lessons!

Oh yeah almost forgot say
The HOST IS ON Flim4 on Monday 9PM  or After smile

BASSI wrote:

i can't tBelieve they got Zoe from Eastenders , i didn't like her when she was on Eastenders!

When I could manage to tear my eyes away from the lovely David Tennant, I thought she was actually quite good.  I can see her making a comeback as a new assistant at some point in the future.  smile

jackalqueen wrote:
BASSI wrote:

When I could manage to tear my eyes away from the lovely David Tennant, I thought she was actually quite good.  I can see her making a comeback as a new assistant at some point in the future.  smile

She has improved so much since Eastenders!
She sound really odd !

Doctor who last night was really Poor
What i didn't like was
The  Black women was doing MY HEAD  in
!RUN RUN RUN! tongue
"They coming "

i didn't like the flying bus parts that was silly and didn't like it when they did that in a Harry Potter movie!

But did like the little Cilfhanger
Odd women Saying " your song in ending and Darkness is coming back and will Knock four times!

i wonder who she was on about:/

Last edited by BASSI (2009-04-12 13:09:55)

^ The flying bus was silly but I could live with it.  I liked the old woman and her premonitions - I can see her making another appearance too at some point.  I'm guessing 'his song ending' is about the Ood who constantly sing about how the Doctor and Donna saved them from oppression.  He won't be Doctor much longer so his song will end.  The darkness and the knocking... who knows?  I hope it's the Master coming back.  big_smile