Topic: Gore Verbinski says Bioshock Movie is Next

Gore Verbinski has chosen to bow out from directing the newest Pirates of the Caribbean film and will instead move straight to working on the Bioshock Movie adaptation. This is HUGE news for those of us who are fans of the Bioshock game. Plus lets be...

Read More : Gore Verbinski says Bioshock Movie is Next

Re: Gore Verbinski says Bioshock Movie is Next

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet

Sounds awesome!

About damn time!!! Game was perfect, and MEH is right as always: 2 out of 3 pirate movies ain't so bad...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_P8RjH5sy0MA/R3ir57WS1tI/AAAAAAAAAE8/sOSYNN0mg2c/s400/pirates-movie-marquee.jpg

sounds promising I'm sure it will be quite the wait though before we get to see this one

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-02 18:38:58)

I am a fan of all 3 Pirates movies and was looking forward to Gore's part in the 4th movie, but they'll be great without him.  Bioshock is one of those video game adaptations that I AM looking forward to!

I heard the 'Bioshock' games were good (sorry, I stop at PS1), so this sounds pretty good.  The shocking thing is that a game is being adapted to a movie without Uwe Boll attached.  How did that happen?  Next thing you know a planned remake might get canceled.  Anarchy, I tells ya.

Bioshock was a great game...it pretty much played out like a movie with you as the star...I beleive they have chosen a good director to work with it and from my understanding he is going for an R rating and is going to keep it close to the roots of the game.  Should be sweet...plus with Bioshock 2 coming out around the holidays season this year...it can only further promote the release of the film

Gore Verbinski - EXTRA! But, Wentworth Miller... I don`t know... tongue I would like to see Gerard Buler as Jack!