Topic: Free VHS horror movies..

So the wife and I are moving on the 17th of April and i've got a boatload of VHS horror that I'd like to give to a fan...If you live in the Vancouver BC area or you'd be willing to pay for shipping, pm me and they're yours....

Nothing in this pile that I would classify as "rare", but some can be tricky to find....as well, there is a bunch of pretty standard stuff that you'd expect to find in any horror collection...

I spent ALOT of time collecting these, and I'll throw them out if I have to, but I rather give them a good home...

Anyways let me know...

Re: Free VHS horror movies..

Dark Night of the Scarecrow, Fortress or Tourist Trap in the pile?

Last edited by aceofspades70 (2009-04-12 11:20:10)

I'm in another province, but wanted to chime in on your generosity. Very cool of you to set up a fellow fan with an instant VHS collection.

Man, sell that shit.  You could make some cash flow.

what do you have Kill? if there is some stuff i would want ill gladly send money to have em shipped to me in the US

All right...Kinda stupid for me to offer without at list...here's a bout a quarter to a third of the pile..

Candyman
Supernaturals
Exsistanz
Magic
Halloween 1-5
S.I.C.K.  ( by the way this is complete crap, do not let this influence you in any way...)
Dawn of the dead (2 tape set)
The Crazies
Campfire Stories
Body Bags
Pet Sematary
Cabin by the Lake
Metamorphasis
Slaughterhouse Rock
Howling 4 and 6
Virus...

Aside from the horror (and that was not all of it,) You'll also get a few James Bond flicks, some mainstream stuff,...Blah blah blah...I'll post more throughout the day...

..and yes, I could sell them, but I'm not going to get much for them, and i want someone to have them that will appreciate them...If you want to give something in return (NOT MANDATORY AT ALL), you have options such as...

1) Make a donation to any Chrohn's Disease type of foundation....My wife almost died after surgery for this, a couple of years back...Throw in ten bucks and feel good about yourself for the day...Horrifying Fuckin' condition...

or

2) If you have any doubles of dvd's you want to get rid of, let me know what they are and send them my way...

or

3) Keep the flicks you get from me and lend them them out to fellow fans when you can so others can enjoy them....

Hey aceofspades...I don't have any of those flicks...Sorry man..

id love the copy of candyman, halloween 4 and 5, dawn of the dead, the crazies, and pet sematary

killjoy,

I'll gladly take all of them off your hands. I'm a big VHS fan, so they definitely won't go to waste. Let me know if we could work something out, I'm in Alberta.