Topic: Poster and Pics for French Flick Mutants

A couple of new stills and a nice looking poster surfaced at uhm, for the upcoming french horror movie Mutants.  Mutants hits theaters in France on May 6, 2009, then in Russia in July.  The stills look pretty good, so lets hope we get some ...

Read More : Poster and Pics for French Flick Mutants

Re: Poster and Pics for French Flick Mutants

I'm kind of annoyed with myself for not understanding French, being from L.A. it's not like I would, but I lose something by just watching a trailer and not understanding the voice-over stuff, there's usually a great serious sounding voice, but I don't know what the f*** he's saying!  But I looked up a French to English dictionary for this one, and the tag line reads "A mixing of 28 Days Later and The Fly".  I'm in.

Now if only we could get the trailers with either subtitles or dubbing....:rolleyes:

Last edited by LivingDeadDoll (2009-04-16 09:45:59)

Jesus, thank God for French horror... they are so fucken good I can't take it.... It's a great time to be a horror fan... these guys are making the rules of late, then they are breaking the rules, and just when you think it can't get any better, the next movie is announced..

thank you

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-02 19:14:40)

YAY for French horror.  The foreign films have been my saving grace as of late and the French are bringing it big time.  Vive la France!

Omg that looks good...and the synopsis is heartwrenching whoa, can't wait!!

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2009-04-16 19:28:27)