Re: Franf Zappa Fans Only

you gotta check out his tunes man... i was into it when it was the mothers of invention. But he wanted his band to be called The Mothers and the fuckers wouldlent let him so he used the mothers of invention by  necessity. Frank was a smart man

I should listen to his stuff, I really dug it back when I was in high school.  I'm a youngin, I graduated high school 5 years ago.

I bet it was. What zappa tunes did he play for the class??

it's been 6 years (took it in junior year of high school) so I don't remember, but he almost always had it on in the background as if to set the mood.  Posters all over the room.  It was sweet, I'm going to listen to some later today so I'll get back to ya on those songs

do it man you will be so glad you did. Frank Zappa is the best    FUCK   he is

im a gonna hear some rite now

I just downloaded The Best of Frank Zappa so I'll give it a listen to later today

oy I put on one of me fav franf zappa albums    Hot Rats peaches eunreglia but willy the pimp is pimpin

Its funny that my fav zappa tune is dueezils fav tune fugk who wogagess

don't eat the yellow snow

LONG LIVED  me

willy the pimp is a fuckin aswedome tune that goes with peaches

yea willy the pimp thats the one everyone needs to hear to get a little taste of zappa he fuckin plays harder that anyone no matter what       .............................................   listen

the mircle of cd willy

Its the ... clink

Joes Garage has to be Zappas most commercial non-comercial album..... he played it right, getting into scientology sort of but appliantology with the handy vacuum cleaner ...  they got a hold of a sad dude and brain washed him into getting off on house hold appliances because he was sad and didnt be a rocker like he wanted... just like the real thing those who search out to brain wash ya.. they are the evil of the world. EVIL. shit  Zappa is the best.
poor Joe after loosing the rock scene he went to other way.. hey

Keep It Greasey

Artificial Rhonda

Do you know Thing Fish? Thats an 80s album I use to listen to all the time. I had to hear that at least once a day for a long time. I was addicted to it and the mammy nuns

yepper LOL
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Marina/5409/thingfish1.jpg

Thats it man and I know all about it and the story and so do you... really thats one of my fav cauyse its so outthere......  I got the spead with Annie Ample acting out the parts lol I met her one night too and I was the only one to ask her about zappa and after her show  ..............

where the hell do you run into Ample Annie?
We gotta hit the town sometime LOL

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2009-05-09 23:14:30)

LOL I found out she was at a bar once so me and my buddy went and checked it out. She did her thing but I'm sitting there thinking Frank Zappa so I yell it out and she explained to the unknowns that she did a spread in I think it was Hustler, of Thing Fish. So I got a pic of me with her, biggy deal but I brought up Zappa which I thought was so cool.

happy times.  heavy times.  wink

Yeah it was big_smile  shit I still have the pic ...you wanna see it? LOL the reason I went was because she had something to do with the man.  Its funny I was the only one to know about Thing Fish.