Topic: Hide and Creep

I caught this one on the Sci-Fi channel a while back and I thought it was hilarious. It is set in a small Alabama town where a zombie outbreak is occurring. It is along the lines of a horror comedy with a lot of the humor derived from southern eccentricities. So if you are from the South you will probably enjoy it more, but it should be great for everyone. The special effects are decent for an independent film and the acting is a little above average. The script and story line is really its strong point.

I would give this one a strong B+. (I don't believe in stars)

Re: Hide and Creep

Yea I really enjoyed this one as well.. I saw it awhile back when it first hit DVD.. The best way I could think of to describe it is take Clerks down south and throw in some zombies..

This movie rocked. Funny movie with nice gorey scenes.

I love the scene were the guy descripes the difference between Coke and Pepsi. smile

This is another truly fantastic movie. The best scene is the two little girls who wiped out a whole neighbourhood of zombies. That was gold!

I got the dvd through the post due to having a website. I thought it was pretty cool for a low budget movie and I seriously do get it out to watch it again. The thing i also like is even though the movie is a good one the dvd art is fantastic and one of the best i have on my shelf today.

this movie for what it was, really was a great film.