Topic: Doubt

so i watched this film last night and very much enjoied it. its a very stong film, with a great cast (Meryl Streep, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Adams, and Viola Davis).
its set in the late 60's in New York, about a priest woh is accused by the head nun at the church of molesting one of the alter boys. the film takes mo precautions about attacking the subject head on, which o personally found to be one of the best qualities of the movie. its a hard topic which can make alot of people angry (epically Catholics), but i think that its an important work of art. and yes i said art. while i consider all film-making a form of art, not all films can be considered a true work of art. with a strong cast, great camera shots, and just all together a good film.
i would highly recommend going out and watching this movie, its truely a great masterpiece

Re: Doubt

wow, I didn't expect this movie to be good at all, I just figured because Streep and Hoffman were in it, it would be hyped.  Glad to hear it's good.  THanks, Chris

I've heard a lot of people say that it was good. I plan on watching it sometime soon.

It was really good, i caught it at the theater i work at before i came back to SCAD.

I really want to see it.  Big Phillip fan.