Topic: Prepare for A Nuclear End, Fallout Movie Coming!

Today comes some pretty awesome news. The Fallout franchise of games is finally going to be made into a feature film. Bethesda has secured a trademark for  “motion picture films about a post-nuclear apocalyptic world.” Which translat...

Read More : Prepare for A Nuclear End, Fallout Movie Coming!

Re: Prepare for A Nuclear End, Fallout Movie Coming!

The game was amazing, and the movie could be great!

All i know is that their gonna have to put alot of dough to do this game justice in the film world. Hope it gets put in the right hands.

Surprisingly, I haven't played the game. But it sounds like it would make a great movie.

lol never played the game before but anything with an ominous apocalyptic overtone get's my interest high smile

I plan to get Fallout 3, currently playing Bethesda's Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.  My roommate has actually been playing Fallout 3 and since I live in the DC area I'm going "well if you turn down this road, it should lead you towards Fairfax" and "try the metro system to the Smithsonian stop to get access to the national mall."

Though, with the wide open world of Fallout and since the players have pretty much control over how the game plays out, it seems to me like the rights have been bought up just to grab the title.