Topic: Black Christmas Unrated DVD Artwork

Black Christmas came and went when in hit theatres on Christmas last year.
The DVD will be available in both the R-rated theatrical cut (fullscreen, running 90 minutes) and an unrated version (widescreen, 95 minutes). The suggested retail price is ...

Read More : Black Christmas Unrated DVD Artwork

Re: Black Christmas Unrated DVD Artwork

Ooh, the unrated is 5 minutes longer!!!  More like 5 extra minutes of tongue-in-cheek dialogue.  For a remake, I thought this film was pretty damn good.  I'll probably pick it up.  The features could be better, but they're not horrible.

i have not seen it yet, but i probly will pick it up.  i enjoyed the clips on terrorfeed.

I will definatly be skipping this.  The original was okay imo and I didn't care much for the clips I've seen.

Yeah I'll probably end up buying it. On a side note isn't the title Black Christmas? because the stupid dvd case says X-mas

I liked the movie but i dont think ill buy it. It would just end up gathering dust, i may rent it.

skfan wrote:

Yeah I'll probably end up buying it. On a side note isn't the title Black Christmas? because the stupid dvd case says X-mas

It is..but I guess its someone trying to be clever.

I can't wait to pick it up. Although the "X-Mas" is a little tacky.

I don't think it's tacky.  "X-Mas" is an abbreviation people use for "Christmas".  I'm fine, either way.

So...was Black "X-mas" the only horror title released last year?  Because I'm still trying to get over that quote from the Detroit Free Press.....