Topic: What books would you like to see as a movie?

What books would you like to see as a movie? And in your wildest dreams, who should direct it or who should act in it?

I don't read that much so I don't know of any that hasn't already been made. And that's the reason I'm interested in your opinion.

Re: What books would you like to see as a movie?

I'd like to see "City of the Dead" by Brian Keene.  This book could only be shot on a HUGE budget.  I doubt it will ever happen, but it would be a great zombie epic.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I'd like to see "City of the Dead" by Brian Keene.  This book could only be shot on a HUGE budget.  I doubt it will ever happen, but it would be a great zombie epic.

Omg yes!!! He is brilliant, I ATE his books and saved them to read again. Huge budget no expense held on makeup and guns..lol

Yeah, Brian Keene is definately one of my new favorite authors.  I've read "The Rising" and "City of the Dead".  Right now, I'm reading "The Conquerer Worms".  Up next is, "Ghoul".  They are all so damn good.

Seems like this Brian Keene is really good. Please tell ONE and only ONE book you recommend. Seems like "City of the Dead" is the best because it's the one you chose for the movie.