Topic: 9 hottest Superhero hotties

The best one is Halle Berry but lots of good ones. 9 hottest women to don a cape and give us wood... err i mean make us all warm and fuzzy.

http://www.reelcomix.com/1443-Hottest-F … -Film.html

Re: 9 hottest Superhero hotties

Jessica Alba big_smile big_smile

Interesting choices, but i was never a Halle Berry fan, i dont think shes all that hot and on top of it shes a shit actor.

and just a small correction Eartha Kitt was the original Catwoman of the old Batman era.
but Julie Newmar is still my favorite.

DaYUM.

i have a thing for Ellen Page. hella hot imo. Charlize Theron is hella hot too

Halle Berry's superheroes are nice to look at but really, really yawn-worthy
Ellen Page?  No.  What?
Famke Jannsen #1?  No way - her Jean Gray is a SAP.  I hate her in the movies. 

That said, the old-school femmes are great.  Jennifer Garner smolders as Elektra, and hands down,  Eartha Kitt's catwoman should be number one.  Now that's one dangerous bitch!

p.s.  You know me.  I appreciate hot chicks as much as the next guy.

Last edited by Constantce (2009-05-01 06:21:48)

Julie Newmar, Ellen Page and Jennifer Garner are the only ones that should be up there.
Halle Berry shouldn't even be up there because of her version of Cat Woman was just absolutely ridiculous that being Storm couldn't even it up for me.

Whaaaaaaaat?  No mention of Malin Akerman in Watchmen?  Unlike all those other superhero hotties, she actually shows her mommy pillows in her superhero movie.  That's the clincher right there.

And not for nothin', but Halle Berry?  One of the drop-dead most beautiful women to ever grace the planet, sure, and a sterling example of why God gave men a sex drive, sure, but Catwoman?  When I watched that movie?  Literally felt each passing second of my life slip irretrievably away.  Pfft, gone, like a fart in the breeze, never to return.  If I were Damon Wayans right now I'd snap my fingers and say in a lisp, "Hated it."

Oooh, Famke Janssen.  Niiiiice.  Vapid and not very engaging in the X-Men flicks, but what a looker.  I'd pour gravy on that and sop it up with a biscuit.  If she were on a menu I'd take her with nothing on it.

Charlize Theron and Ellen Page are my secret girlfriends, don't tell the misses

sad Only Charlize Theron out of all them gets me.. that's a worry I like my girls smouldering but aside from the ridiculous good looks, nothing. Give me Megan Fox / Alyson Hannigan / Summer Glau any day, yes they have not been superheroes yet but give it time wink

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Charlize Theron and Ellen Page are my secret girlfriends, don't tell the misses

lol