Topic: Best Wes Craven film

My pick is "The People Under the Stairs" one of my all time favorites.

Re: Best Wes Craven film

Nightmare on Elm Street with New Nightmare in second place. But that may change when I watch The Last House on the Left.

Last house on the left for me, I liked Hills too

Hills Have Eyes

Easily, "A Nightmare on Elm Street".

A Nightmare On Elm Street

Scream cause it was a cool ass flick and brought back the slasher genre.

The People Under the Stairs

I'd never thought that Scream would have more votes than The Last House on the Left

Nightmare On Elm Street, although People Under The Stairs and Hills Have Eyes is a close trail.

Nightmare on Elm Street!  It was like nothing I'd ever seen when I first saw it.

my pick goes to the people under the stairs.

People Under The Stairs. Great film. Got it for $5. tongue

Wes Craven and Sean S. Cunningham worked together to bring LHOTL and how could you not love a film with the king of slimeball characters David Hess.

I guess I am the only one here that thought this film was good, I know it was really extreme but still a great movie.

I picked The Last House on the Left but I also loved Scream and Swamp Thing

people under the stairs is a personal favorite of mine.

I picked Nightmare on Elm Street (currently collecting the whole series) - it's a great film, and so are the rest of the freddy movies.

Personally, I've never liked Scream, and I didn't really care for The Hills Have Eyes.

As for the rest, I don't think I've seen any of then. I've been told The Last House on the Left is quite good, so I may have to check that out. Maybe then I'll change what I picked...

Wow its great to see that I'm not the only one that really liked "The People Under the Stairs".

i went with New Nightmare