Topic: Grindhouse Spoiler

When i just came on not to long ago, i always come on moviesonline first and then horror-movies. Well there is a problem that does upset me and think it's really pointless for someone to do this. Putting 25 min. of Grindhouse up and the person who put this up said 'To say the least it is somewhat spoilerish. Lots of footage and lots of action!' I don't care if they put clips up of the movie, like maybe 2-4 min or so and not a whole lot of clips. But not 25 min. I feel it's definitely not worth seeing this and plus the movie is coming out in a couple of weeks anyways. I definitely know everyone is so hyped about seeing this movie, especially me, but there are certain things you should post on here and certain things you shouldn't and i definitely say this is one thing you shouldn't. But hey if you want to ruin the movie for yourself then here's the link but if you're like me, you will definitely not watch this. SO BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_11516.html

Re: Grindhouse Spoiler

i didnt watch the video, but that said hundreds did. Goon is in the process of posting the news here adn I am sure he will post the same warning. Some folks like getting the inside look. Me I rather wait till it hits theatres.

on MoviesOnline its always very clear when something is spoiler packed so that folks have the opportunity to NOT watch it.. and we try to follow the same policy here. Nobody likes having things spoiled.

Exactly, especially about Grindhouse. Out of all movies, why Grindhouse. Don't ruin the movie for yourself or everyone else. Wait for the actual movie to come out and see it. And i know Goon would post this but when i saw this, it really pissed me off.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-03-19 10:17:26)

hey blackdeath im not exactly agreeing with you smile I am not for spoiler video ,but TONS are, at least it says its spoiler. I have watched and read stuff that is a spoiler without warning and THAT pisses me off.

well since its 2 movies isn't a 12min plus preview of each film or is one film shown more than the other?

To tell you the truth I don't have the time to watch it right now even if I wanted to.