Topic: AIM

I was just wondering if anyone on this forum uses AIM?  If so, and you wanna chat, hit me up on my screen name:

TiM the Zombie

(Duh)

Re: AIM

It's not that I'm not interested in talking to another fan but I don't use AIM.

Many don't.  smile

Here in Mexico it isn't popular, here it's MSN Messenger and before that it was ICQ.

MSN Messenger is still pretty popular.  I think a lot of people here at HM use it.

I use MSN and AIM.

I have MSN, AIM, and Yahoo. But i mainly use Yahoo.

I'm an old time ICQ user

I loved ICQ but all my friends used MSN so I had to change. I still remember that "uh-oh!" sound, hehe.

I also got Yahoo, but I rarely use it.  Just as a backup should AIM and or MSN fail.

Yeah I dumped all my IM accounts except Windows Live Messenger.  I can talk to anyone using MSN and Yahoo.  I think at one time I've probably ued them all.

Heh, wrong place to go looking for AIM users.  tongue

I have AIM and Yahoo

Crowofallsaints (AIM)
roseyposey1980 (yahoo)

My links:

AIM: goldensimatar
Yahoo: theGoldenSimatar (go figure on both)
MSN: swordfish_u96@yahoo.com

Aim mcgoldenwarrior8
yahoo goldenwarrior870
Gtalk goldenwarrior@reelhorror.com

A lot of us horror fans get together on fridaynights at 9pm and open a chatroom, if your interested hit me up.

Wow, you guys have a lot of instant messaging clients. I only have MSN and that's because it's free and all my friends have it, and sometimes it's an easy way to do a team homework. tongue

AIM: ichorous91
MSN: ichorous91@hotmail.com

I used to use ICQ all the time but now I just use MSN mostly and AIM occasionally.

Used to have AIM, but I deleted it cause I wasn't using it at all.  If I get it back, I'll let you know.

All i have is AIM:  dony7132

hey tim i got aol and im on almost everyday soo msg me wolf103105  The hitcher 2007 or killaz613

Hey sick... he never said aol he said aim lol

I dont have AIM..but I got MSN relentless_elbows@hotmail.com, feel free to add me

wtf? i throught aim and aol were the same thing unless im just a dumbass big_smile

They better not be  hte same or else I'm the dumb ass tongue

yea u r the dumbass haha j/k but it is the same cuz i just saw tim the zombie on my aol buddy list so tim i added you