Topic: Prototype Intro Video Is Here

Not long ago we told you about the announcement that Activision made with the release of Prototype on June 9th. Today the intro cut scene has made its way online and it looks very impressive with some insane zombie action as well.&nbsp...

Read More : Prototype Intro Video Is Here

Re: Prototype Intro Video Is Here

man i saw a trailer a few days ago for this game that ive got to share with you all

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXriG5DVytk[/youtube]

this game is great it makes me think someone read my mind for all the proper ingredients of a good game and combined it with the thought "what if our hero had the abilities of a resident evil tyrant".i have a decent list of game that im lookin into this year going into next (wolfenstein,,mag,batman arkham asylum,aliens colonial marines) but this one is top of my list and already got the money put aside .enjoy that vid guys

Yea I'm really looking forward to this one as well.. It has zombies and the whole open world element which makes it like a bad ass version of GTA. I also love the whole anti hero element it seems to have as well..

OMG fricking god!! big_smile I don't buy many games but I gotta have that one Skincarver, thanks for the link. Looks like a bloody sweet-ass game smile

Had mine preordered for about 5 weeks now.  Cant wait.  Looks awesome.  I just need to finish some other games before then.  Just finished MadWorld for my Wii, now I'm working on The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena for my 360.

what i like best about the game is the strength of the character.man that guy can fall from 200 feet up land on the ground with a pot hole and get up dusting himself off like it was nothing.hes tossing cars like a 5 year old and his new hot wheels and the whole cloning himself to look like others is just icing on this whole shit storm cake

Found out bout this game a couple months ago im so excited 6 days after my bday!! hopefully it doesn't get delayed.

Thanks goon I never even knew about this game and thats not like me and its a 3rd person game thats awesome!

I have Batman,Madden 10, Uncharted 2 and Prototype on preorder

BTW if you preorder Prototype from gamestop.com you get a figurine and map with the game.

Gamecrazy gives you a hardcover art book.