Topic: Gene Simmons' House Of Horrors

This is a great comic. Who else has dared to read it.

Re: Gene Simmons' House Of Horrors

If it's from Gene Simmons, I don't want to even see the cover.

I take it your not a Todd Mcfarland fan; he did the cover. Although, I might not have spelled it right!

Well, I like Todd McFarlane but I hate Gene Simmons. And if this comic was "written" by him then I've probably read something really similar to it.

I'm a KISS fan who Gene pisses off very often. Gene really loves the horror genre; he had some creative imput , but didn't write the book. Actuually, Gene really has a passion for comics and a great knowledge of them.  This is something he's always been into.  His knowledge of horror and comics is above just about everyone. He still pisses me off, though. The comic is very Bernie Wrightsen-like.  Again my spelling sucks.

Don't let Gene's addiction to money and money grubbing obscure a cool book. Remember there are four members of KISS and ROB ZOMBIE worships them. Gene can be an asshole; however he's an entertaining performer and his band band has done some really great rock and roll. Did you see ROB ZOMBIE'S tribute to KISS on VH1? PURE EVIL!!!

Sounds like a pretty kickass comic.  You think my local comic book store will sell it?  Or, will I have to order it online?

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Sounds like a pretty kickass comic.  You think my local comic book store will sell it?  Or, will I have to order it online?

Your local comic store will have it or be able to order it.

I've never heard of this title.. I've seen Rob Zombies comics which were OK.. But I'm sure if these are "Bernie Wrightsen-like" I would enjoy them..

I didn't see RZ's tribute to Kiss. I'm not a big fan of RZ's music but I like his work with White Zombie. Anyway, I think you're right. My hate for Gene Simmons shouldn't make me avoid something he put his greedy hands on.

Kruz wrote:

I didn't see RZ's tribute to Kiss. I'm not a big fan of RZ's music but I like his work with White Zombie. Anyway, I think you're right. My hate for Gene Simmons shouldn't make me avoid something he put his greedy hands on.

He is greedy.

One of the most greedy mf'ers I've heard about.

I think he's greedy like most people in rock and roll; he's just is open about it. On the other hand , he goes way too far. The comic reflects his love of comics and horror ,though. There are a whole line of comics coming out because of him.

Last edited by TODBROWNING1 (2007-03-23 21:19:50)