Topic: Sam Raimi says George Romero Inspired Him

In an interview posted on MoviesOnline for Drag Me to Hell Sam Raimi opened up on what inspired him to get into the horror genre and his answer is one that brings a smile to my face. It seems George Romero's fantastically insane Night of th...

Read More : Sam Raimi says George Romero Inspired Him

Re: Sam Raimi says George Romero Inspired Him

didn't Romeo inspire everybody after 1968 he is a god.:cool:

Thanks for posting, always nice to read from Raimi.

The interview was great.  I think this will be a good movie and I'm eager to see it.

its kind of cool that george was inspired by richard matheson and now so many are inspired by george .im just wondering who in todays world will inspire on that level when george passes ...unless hes secretly an intelligent zombie in hollywood

Kinda funny since several film makers have since claimed that Sam influenced them.  Passing the torch, I guess.

I wonder in 20 years if Sam keeps up making quality films, to watch level will he be remembered as?

I can't say I'm not surprised, but it's still cool for MISTER BIG SPIDER MAN DIRECTOR to pay respects to those who paved the way.  (I love Sam Raimi and Spider-Man, but it seems that after the Evil Dead trilogy, he dropped off the face of horror, but glad he's coming back for Drag me to hell).

George has inspired us all wink I hope Rami wants to go full force into the Horror genre big_smile
I can't wait to see Drag Me To Hell!!! cool