Topic: Why the hell not?!?

Why aren't there really any good vampire games out for the consoles??? I know of several for PC ... but next to nothing for platforms... Anyone know any ?

Re: Why the hell not?!?

i only do PC gaimin now... mostly... castlevania games for PS 2 are pretty bad ass

That's a good question.  I only do consoles and it would be nice to have some good vampire games.  Castlevania was great but I want more.

^^ i want more castlevania games1!!!

Soul Reaver and Legacy of Kain for the PS2 were great.  There was one Buffy game as well that was so so.  Most of them on the consoles arent any good.

Vampire The Masquerade BLoodLines was pretty damn good on PC . They need to do something like that for the consoles!  the legacy of kain series was pretty good ..never played soul reaver though. Bloodrayne wasn't bad ... vampire rain for 360 was a real let down.
and here you go maven and deathgate ...

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/42/308.th.jpg

Konami IS releasing a new Castlevania on the 360 and PS3 .. and possibly the Wii

It's all about Castlevania, all other vampire games SUCK

The reason PC will always beat console is the simple reason you can update the pc games and either expand them or fix whatever errors are there. with a console game your stuck if its poor quality.

besides with plug in controllers the pc can play like a console now.

Smack me now, but I really enjoyed Bloodrayne cool

survivalist wrote:

The reason PC will always beat console is the simple reason you can update the pc games and either expand them or fix whatever errors are there. with a console game your stuck if its poor quality

I'd like to disagree. These days all the consoles have online capabilities that allow for expansions and patches to fix games. If a game was fixed with a patch it will tell you new updates are available next time you load the game. And now all the expansions are available for download. Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3 have all the same expansions on consoles as they do on PC

Anyways, obviously castlevania games are probably the best for consoles as already stated. I played a game on ps2 that was pretty sweet called Darkwatch.

im mainly sticking with my Pc because i can get games that are on both the PS3 and the X-Box 360. and i dont want to spend all that money getting both systems when i can just have my PC. i will eventually get a PS3, but not untill God of War 3 is released for it