Topic: Friday the Thirteenth Series

I Know that Jason in not in the show and i know it hasn't go anything to do with the movies

I found whole 3 seires on youtube,
As i am in UK  as i have never seen it before
and don't think has ever been on UK TV
and it not DVD in UK

Before I check them out!

Was tv show really good?

Re: Friday the Thirteenth Series

I've seen about a quarter of the episodes from the first season, and I thought it was a pretty good show, but I stopped watching them because I already had enough to watch LOL. I would check them out though, they're worth your time.

It wasn't anything great.. .like WOW this is an awesome show! I mean it's not bad . I wouldn't go out and buy the dvd's though. The whole premise is these two cousins inherit an antique store from their uncle chocked full of various objects cursed by the devil.. They soon find this out after selling off a bunch of them.. The uncle's friend tells them about the curses ... and they spend the next 3 seasons trying to get the objects back.... Like i said it's by no means great .. but it's worth checking out for free.

Yeah, its ok. But nothing special.

Its a campy series at best but I remember enjoying them...when I was 10

I have the entire series on DVD and love it just as much today as I did back then.  I never missed an ep when it originally aired.  Yes, it's campy but there are some really good episodes. 

There is one in particular that is my favorite.  It's sort of reminiscent of TCM.  smile  Glad you found it.  I think it's fun!

The first season was fun, the second was a bit wobbly and the third was necrophillia.

Just saw 1st one
That doll keep me bloody creeps
Great start big_smile

if you watch it I PM you with link or you go youtube and type VendrediAntiques the person who upload the series

Now watching Freddy Nightmare
Go to youtube and type Springwoodtv is the person who upload the show

Last edited by BASSI (2009-05-22 16:01:07)

I've always thought this was a half decent Canadian series.
I'm pretty sure I staggered up to a set of this one night right in my neighborhood, I saw all these lights then as I got closer there was a telephone both where there wasn't one before.
No one was around but it was lit up like day.  It was during the filming of that series so I figured it must have been for it.

The third and final season of Friday the 13th - The Series is coming out on Region 1 in September. The news, and front cover artwork, was posted on TVShowsOnDVD last week.

Something has been cut from the beginning of each episode on DVD - an introduction to the show which was also cut from the repeat showing on the Sci-Fi channel.

BASSI - Friday the 13th - The Series has been shown in the UK on Zone Horror.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2009-07-04 13:45:21)