Topic: Horror Movie Dedicated Websites. Post'em and Check'em out!

Hey everyone,
I havent seen many threads or topics on horror movie dedicated websites so i thought this would be a great chance to share some of them. I checked with one of the moderators first to make sure this was ok (Thanks Tim!). I guess my passion for the horror genre and knowing alot of people that work in the movie industry lead me to this great hobby. I deal alot with the crew members and other collectors in the business and began to be really interested in collecting horror movie memorbilia, Ive been collecting for about 6 years and have met so many great and interesting people!! The majority of my site is based around horror though there is a few from other type movies. I figured all the horror fans would appreciate some of these great pieces from some of there (and my) favorite movies. If you have any websites dedicated to horror movies please feel free to share them and post. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about collecting, or the website please feel free to email. If you would like to have a great item from your favorite movie let me know and i can try to help you find it. Hope you enjoy the site www.wickedprops.com
Thanks,
Wesley~

Re: Horror Movie Dedicated Websites. Post'em and Check'em out!

Unfortunately, I don't have a personal website to share.  Sorry.  But, I can say that yours is pretty badass.  I really like all the memorabilia.  The random articles from "Saw" are awesome.  I'd like to see what other members of this site can come up with.

Yeah,
Its a shame there arent more sites dedicated to the horror genre....When i found this site it was so great being able to read and talk about everything going on. I figured people would be interested to see some of the memorabilia that still exists from a few different and great movies. When you put all the time into trying to find these items, and get in contact with certain people it is really crazy, and take alot of patience to finally get in touch with whoever about whatever it is your looking..well Tim im glad you enjoyed it!! Keep an eye out on the site next month im getting Leatherface's Chainsaw from Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. Its the one that was used in all the close-up scenes in the movie as well as all posters, and promotionals that New line Cinema had for the movie. It will be a great piece for me to add, and i cant wait!
Thanks again for the compliments!
wesley~

Although I didn't care for the film, having Leatherface's chainsaw, would be badass.  I look forward to seeing more from your awesome horror site.  Keep up the good work.  I enjoy it.