Topic: Why the hell not part 2...

Ok this one bothers me even more... I can't think of one single Werewolf game on any of the consoles. Once again.. i can think of a couple on PC ...(although not very many at all...)  It's not even a matter of not being many "good" werewolf games... It could be my state of WTFness that's keeping me of thinking of one...  Anyone else know of any ?

Re: Why the hell not part 2...

Is there a part 1? LOL

lol kind of .. Why the hell not?!? > Vampire related .

There is a game called Legendary it has many werewolves in it.

You know that's another excellent question.  Personally I enjoy werewolves even more than vampires and it would be great to have a good werewolf game.

Hmm. i've seen it.. never played it.  Is it worth buying?

Heyyyy a werewolf game would be awesome. One where the player could change on the full moon and still have thoughts and plans. Kill some nazis that's always fun. Or find the one that turned you so you can kill them and turn normal. Throw in a love triangle with angst and alot of travel, maybe across Europe and the countyside, hang with Gypsies. Yeah, how come that hasn't been done?? Good question Nocturnal!!!!

play Killer Instinct for Nintendo 64, you can be a werewolf and it's badass

you can become a wearwolf in Oblivion. and that was on consoles and PC.... other than that i cant think of one.

deathgate666 wrote:

you can become a wearwolf in Oblivion. and that was on consoles and PC.... other than that i cant think of one.

Eh ... I think that's only a Mod for PC ? Would love to be wrong though ..lol

Yeah I gotta agree, a third person werewolf game (perhaps along the lines of God of War) would be awesome!

pR1m3vil wrote:

Legendary is not a good game.  Like, at all.  Go over to ign.com or some other site to read reviews.  I downloaded the demo and played it once.  There is little interesting about the game and it's very uninspiring and boring.

MacheteMassacre wrote:
pR1m3vil wrote:

Legendary is not a good game.  Like, at all.  Go over to ign.com or some other site to read reviews.  I downloaded the demo and played it once.  There is little interesting about the game and it's very uninspiring and boring.

That's pretty much what I keep hearing. Shame, looked like it could have been decent.

Yeah it is a shame.  It looked amazing and I couldn't wait to play it but when I did...

Oh... It looked cool... But what i've heard is that the demo takes place in a slow part of the game, and i've also learned never trust reviews from critics, trust reviews from people. Mby ill pirate it and see what its like. But yeah i've heard some bad stuf about it.

You can always play altered beast for the werewolf form portion of it, but there's like 5-6 wereanimals you can turn into though. I've never seen much as far as full on werewolf games go. I'm surprised there arn't more, I love werewolves.

If you want a good horror game that is a first person shooter, FEAR 2 is great.

Just came across this one tonight.. DLing it now. It's an FPS that allows you to play as a Werewolf. big_smile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM41GVYYOMI[/youtube]