Re: DRUNK thread

Hey i eat donuts too. Tunes good very good, But who knows. Huh! i forgot what i was talking about. It was something. Was it or wasn't it? i don't know

70s rock is the best and the rest trryiyes to imitate it

hey jusy the way i see it

thats ok black explai lettet  no hurry LOL

70's rock is the best. All the greatest artists came from the 70's. Now everyone is imitating all those bands. DAMN THE MAN! Oh yeah. Pink Floyd all the way.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-03-24 03:33:30)

LOL thanks Demon. I guess sooner or later it will be ok i think. Hmmmm.

fuckin right man   its so cool if people realize like you  but most hanen't a a fukin clue

Hey you know you can take a power drill and stick a CD on it and then turn it on and shake the drill a little, the CD will explode.

Oh i know. To me everyone is like Bush. So fucking stupid or something like that. It sounded good in my head.

yea and you can stick that cd into the belly of that hot chich and it rips her inners out just like yea

Oh yeah. Now i remember. People are completely brainwashed out there about the groups that they should like or hate. It's like you have to listen to a specific group that everyone else likes just to fit in. But listen to the purest of pure which all comes from the 70's.

horror movies arew trying so hard to be  whatever  ,,,,,,,,,just do it and we are all happy

Yeah and then he guts go flying everywhere and then make her eat all the shredded CD bits and then make her eat her own guts. Yeah and then cut her head off and open her skull and take her brain out and kick it to see how far it can go. Yeah and then pluck her eyes balls out and stick them on her fingers and then take some explosives and light them and watch the good times fly.

I know what yur sayin man    its a sad state of affairs tongue

Yeah and stop trying to make remakes. Especialy remakes of remakes. Leave the originals alone.

smile

fuckin right  that reminda me of it maybe but hey imm FUCKIN drunk but ui hear t ya black i aint death

LOL oh i know. But hey wouldn't it be cool to actually be death. Just think about all those possibilities. All the power you would have. Someone pisses you off, touch them and they die.

I guess i'm not that drunk enough. To bad i don't have more drinks.

Isn't alcohol great?

BTW, I also love 70's rock but I prefer 80's and early 90's metal.

Well certain alcohol is definitely not good.

Don't ever chug Everclear straight from the bottle. Bad results happen afterwards.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

LOL oh i know. But hey wouldn't it be cool to actually be death. Just think about all those possibilities. All the power you would have. Someone pisses you off, touch them and they die.

yeaah   that is how you do iy man   have a great band banking you up for all your worth than i think u might jave rock in your future

Hey being drunk and watching horror movies are awesome. I'm fucking watching The Crazies right now.

hey grand funk is a band that beats all the think hey check out grand funk  i don't get any money from it but shit it the best 780s bahnd   i saw them livee  73 hey    i wish i got spomthinn  hey

DemonToSome wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

yeaah   that is how you do iy man   have a great band banking you up for all your worth than i think u might jave rock in your future

Or even better. Take all the annoying famous people and like shake their hand and then they die. Or point your finger at them and they just turn into ashes or turn them into a insect or animal of your choosing.