Re: DRUNK thread

hey i did get somethin   the best FUCKIN concert i i saw wince

Who was that? Hey i saw Roger Waters last US tour.

know hey Grand Funk points fingir at us hey liste n    hey the   best  early 70s band hey that me gfr listeh to their firdt 3 albums they is fucked  like the rest of us  gfr

oh i will

hey noy gfr locom and the other somekinds noooo/

that is not grand funk they played the game hbhey gfr fans where are you ???
yeah where?

I think they're in their graves, sleeping the garden gnomes away. But with the garden gnomes pissing on their graves. Or maybe just asleep.

Hey i think while you're asleep, gnomes come in your bedroom and watch you while you're sleeping and steal things from your room. Damn gnomes!

hwy if their piss brings them bacj than iiiiii m i n   renenbwer countme in  don;t forget cause this is real shit       so let us know man cause i dond think im the only one

hey i'll remember that. i'll keep that in mind. If i wake up and feel all wet on my face, then i'll know. But if there's something else from them, i'll be really pissed. But i'll let you know.

The gnomes are planning something huge. I think they are plotting something against us. Sooner or later, they will attack and destroy and want to take over the world. Or maybe something smaller. As long as they don't take our horror movies and alcohol, then we'll be ok.

i hear yta   man as long aas they dont take our thing awsaay we are free free free teh way we shuld b e reallyt  one planet ferere and yea hey

Yeah damn gnomes. I think Bush might be one and like yea

Well I'm heading down to Fernandina Beach, Florida tomorrow morning early for just a weekend vacation. Gonna ride down there with my folks and relax this weekend and get shitfaced drunk at The Surf bar & restaurant across the street from their condo. Nothing like good ole seafood and some cold beer!!!

Anybody drinking beer tonight? I got back from the beach about 2 hours ago and have had like 4 beers now and 2 shots of Jim Beam.

Is anybody gonna get drunk tomorrow night(friday)?

Either tonight or tomorrow. The way its going so far... today! tongue

RIP wrote:

I will probably be there in the chat room this week, we had a nice showing last week, I still have some Remy and Alize I haven't had the urge to drink yet but I doubt it still be here after the weekend smile

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

I will probably be there in the chat room this week, we had a nice showing last week, I still have some Remy and Alize I haven't had the urge to drink yet but I doubt it still be here after the weekend smile

LOL, yeah I will be on tomorrow night like say 9:30 or 10:00pm after I get back home from the sports bar. I'm gonna have a few beers tonight but not get drunk.

having a crown and coke ahhhhh....

Find a cheesy horror movie with bad acting, mute it, listen to Pantera, and drink.  This is a good time.

It's FRIDAY!!!!!! Which means I will be tossing down some beers tonight at the pub and then I will be drunk on AIM, lol.

h ya ha tunes i need another one of  those nite s hey rip

I just woke up from an alcohol induced coma and it's fucking 4:30am. I will pass out again in a bit to sleep more.

Well I did my Easter stuff already today like go to early church and ate a big meal at my folks house for lunch and now I just popped open mny first beer of the day which is Bud Light and about to do a shot of Jim Beam. Anybody with me, lol?

Well I was at the pub earlier and had a few brewski's and still drinking now for another hour and half if any you are up.