Topic: The Evil of the Thriller

Your favourite horror film starring Vincent Price is...

Re: The Evil of the Thriller

The Pit freaked me out as a child when I used to frequent the triple horror feature at the Vogue theatre in Montreal during the 70's...best place I could have ever been as a teenager growing up...

Last edited by Shakingman (2007-03-18 23:59:12)

I definitely had to go with The Pit and The Pendulum. When i first saw i was blown away. And just to make a point, you forgot his other classic he was in, The Masque of the Red Death, which is as good as The Pit and The Pendulum. Oh and you put Edward Scissorhands over other ones that he was in that were really good. But how could you put that movie over The Masque of the Red Death.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-03-19 00:22:15)

I went with "The Abominable Dr. Phibes".  I really enjoyed that film.  A close second would have to be the original "House of Wax".

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I definitely had to go with The Pit and The Pendulum. When i first saw i was blown away. And just to make a point, you forgot his other classic he was in, The Masque of the Red Death, which is as good as The Pit and The Pendulum. Oh and you put Edward Scissorhands over other ones that he was in that were really good. But how could you put that movie over The Masque of the Red Death.

Yes I deliberately put in Edward over many other good films by Price because of exactly this reason..."Where's Edward?" people would have shouted...! smile

The Last Man On Earth is my favorite Vincent Price film.  Though you should have put House On Haunted Hill up there.  That one is just as good.

Yea I know ALOT of fans who would be screaming bloody murder because you didn't put House on Haunted Hill.. Heh... For some reason that movie has a huge cult following..

Dude, you really should have put "house on the haunted hill" up there! I personally think his best acting was in "edward scissorhands" but for some reason i never get tired of watching the original "fly" and "house on the haunted hill!" sadly i haven't seen the original house of wax yet!

boooo where is Theater of Blood!

I like the little homage to the Michael Jackson song smile

from the list I chose LMOE!

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-03-20 20:56:09)

I loved him in House of Wax.

the masque of red death

The Last Man on Earth, sort of a zombish feel to it

I loved House on Haunted Hill.

Eddy Scissors..why not