Topic: Phantasm 5 In the Works

iF Magazine had a chance to sit down and chat with Phantasm writer and director Don Coscarelli. Some great news surfaced from this interview not only about Phantasm 5 but it has been revealed that all the Phantasm remakes are now dead in the wat...

Read More : Phantasm 5 In the Works

Re: Phantasm 5 In the Works

Thats excellent news! Glad to hear there isn't going to be a remake and it's great they're going to bring us Phantasm 5. This is a sequel I'll be into.

No remake, great news.

Aww, kick ass.  I remember in Rue Morgue Coscarelli mentioning a big budget Phantasm V....hope he gets enough funds to do something like this.

I'm glad "Phantasm" isn't going to be getting the remake treatment, any time soon.  Don Coscarelli is an amazing director, and I'm sure whatever he does next, will be outstanding.  I can't wait.  Whether it's "Bubba Nosferatu" or "Phantasm 5", I can't wait.

Yea Phantasm is one of the best franchises out there.. Usually I would probably be not so happy about a sequel but when it comes to Phantasm they are always welcome.. Reggie is such a bad ass character.. Once again where the hell is my Reggie action figure with the kick ass shotgun?!

Not only that, but, Don Coscarelli wrote it.  As for your acion figure, I haven't a clue, but I want one.  smile