Topic: Bad Moon Rising for Miller

Some of you will probably remember the coverage we did for a little zombie movie called Automaton Transfusion. The director, Steven C. Miller, has since gotten the movie picked up by Dimension and has been somewhat quiet for awhile. Finally today he ...

Read More : Bad Moon Rising for Miller

Re: Bad Moon Rising for Miller

kewl, I have my giant rotating eye on Steven C. Miller, a.k.a Bringer Of Good Things:)

hell yes!

please let this be good

Aww friggen sweet. 

Bout time one gets back to the basics.  Hope for a nice raw film with a monsterous creature birthed from hell itself.

Yeah, I've read many interviews with Steven C. Miller, and the dude seems awesome.  He's a huge fan of the horror genre.  I remember him talking about this werewolf project, so it's good to unravel the statements.  I still wanna see "Automaton Transfusion", damnit!

I met him at the premiere of Automaton for Screamfest LA. The movie is fantastic. He is really nice and everytime ive myspaced him he has always returned my mails. That to me is something i find rare. But yeah i really want a kick butt werewolf movie.

Yeah, he seems like the kind of guy that would get a lot of inspiration from his fans.  Fans do know best.  tongue