Topic: The Washing Machine-Ruggero Deodato

From the director of Cannibal Holocaust. It's probably his best film. A giallo of sorts that is basically an excuse to show lots of tits. Nice tits too. A murder mystery that will surprise no-0ne but has decent production values and has lots of lovelies. Hey. it's a giallo! Check it out, for Deodato it's pretty good.

Re: The Washing Machine-Ruggero Deodato

Damn......with a title like The Washing Machine......what do people get drowned or sucked into a washing machine and get cleaned lol?

I get it ......the washing machine has killer gloves on too lol.:lol::P

A dead guy is found cut into pieces and spinning in the machine. Three sexy sisters live there and we don't know who did it so a stupid cop investigates. Many Tits impede the investigation.

fredgarvin wrote:

A dead guy is found cut into pieces and spinning in the machine. Three sexy sisters live there and we don't know who did it so a stupid cop investigates. Many Tits impede the investigation.

Tits.......did you say tits? I'm there if they are nice and big lol.:lol::cool:

So the washing machine is full of raw body parts, so the sisters have to run around nakked cuz they can't do laundry...I get it lol

Exactly! lol

I've always wanted to see this, but I could never find it.

So this had a sequel right? The Dryer?

You know, I got my right arm caught in one of those old "wringer" washers once. Stuck it right in there.

By the time it reached my elbow, I was screaming bloody murder.  Luckliy, I have complete normal use with only a small bit of scar tissue that shows.

Now that would make a killer washing machine movie.

Oh, why did I blatantly stick my arm in a wringer washer? Because I was 4 and didn't know any better. Hell, I didn't know those rollers would hurt. tongue

It had trouble finding a distributor - Deodato had trouble unloading it... tongue

i have got this on dvd and its just a heap of crap,, its probably his worse film he has ever done,,

dont watch it,, its rubbish

Last edited by Snuff Hunter (2009-07-20 17:36:59)