Topic: FINAL DESTINATION: DEATH TRIP 3D preview at the LA convention

I am Huge fan FD MOVIES, Think they great fun to watch!
Most FD fans have waiting for trailer to come out!

They said it should of been out  by now, some said it was going come last week
just before Friday 13th but it didn't but wait it almost over

Read more http://www.fangoriaonline.com/home/news … o-con.html

The LA convention will also offer advance previews and/or special guests from such upcoming films as FINAL DESTINATION: DEATH TRIP 3D, S. DARKO, Rob Zombie’s HAUNTED WORLD OF EL SUPERBEASTO and HALLOWEEN 2, Wes Craven’s latest (formerly 25/8), THE DESCENT 2, CIRQUE DU FREAK, ORPHAN, NIGHT OF THE DEMONS and many more! In addition, fans can expect a costume contest (with cash prizes), celebrity dessert party (free for Gold and Silver customers), our 2nd Annual Spooksmodel Contest, tattoo competition, giant dealers’ marketplace, a jam-packed indie-horror movie festival and much more.

Guest-wise, we’re just getting started! Expect tons more fan fear favorites in the months ahead. For additional information and tickets to our national 2009 Weekend of Horrors tour, produced by Creation and FANGORIA Entertainment, go here. Watch this space for exciting updates regularly.

Will be out April  great bloodly news big_smile

Re: FINAL DESTINATION: DEATH TRIP 3D preview at the LA convention

Teens getting killed in barbaric fashions, finally normality is restored again smile
^ Anything to do with the demise of teens I am more than willing to watch big_smile

Count me out.  Not a big fan of the "FD" movies.  hmm

^ I'm with TiM. I loved the first, but hated the 2nd and 3rd.

Sounds pretty cool. I'll be at the LA convention! :-]

See, this is what I'm talking about, being in Illinois...nothing exciting ever happens here except for corrupt governor's and corrupt presid...I mean, perfect president's...:|

^You guys are having the Weekend of Horrors in Chicago in 2 days.  It looks like a pretty good line-up, but I'm saving for the LA con.

Tomato or tomatoe.

It's like going to Wizardworld of Chicago. Screw that, I'd rather be in California at the San Diego ComicCon. Everything seems to be better...elsewhere...:(

Whatever.  Maybe you should consider relocating then.:)  I wish I could make it to the WOH in your area this weekend.  I can only make so many shows a year though and most of my friends go to the west coast show.

Last edited by the5thdroog (2009-03-04 13:43:03)

I liked the first one, esp. the death in the kitchen. Good stuff.

The first one kicked so much ass.  The second one was funny because they just killed off devon sawa by having something fall on him, brilliant.  And ali larter is my girlfriend.  3 was not good in the least.  4 looks to be equally shitty, especially 3d.  COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU, SHIT.....IN 3D.  Nah, I'm just playing, only I'm not.  First two rule

Ali Larter is dead hot.

I thought the 2nd one was boring as hell. The 3rd, while kinda corny, was pretty fun to watch and the deaths kicked ass. 1st was obviously the best which is normally the case. Im looking forward to the new one although I think the premise is really old now.

I liked all the FD movies. Can't wait for No4 - and in 3D, fantastic!

The Final Destination films are to me the best thing in modern horror, can't wait for this to hit the cinema. smile