Re: Last horror movie you watched?

The Hills Have Eyes remake

Dracula 2000 - I like this one a lot.  Definentally one of Wes Craven's better works.

Erg, I'm sorry to say I disagree.  I think Hostel with out a doubt lived up to all the hype it was given.  Hostel has everything you want in a horror and keeps you drawn in until the very end credits.  I'm a huge fan of Eli Roth and his two films, which are easily 2 of my favorites.  I think Roth has what it takes to be the next true master of horror.  Thats just my opinion though...

Finally saw Incident on and off a mountain road.  I loved it.  I'd easily place it a step above cig burns.

Don't know if this counts, but I watched the MST3K version of Manos: The Hands of Fate for the 12th time last night.

Gerry Todd wrote:

Don't know if this counts, but I watched the MST3K version of Manos: The Hands of Fate for the 12th time last night.

I would say it counts. I've never seen either version, but from what I have read about it, the MST3K version has to be 100 times better then the original.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

have you seen HIGH TENSION and what did you think about it?
MORTUARY was likeable, I enjoyed watching it.
CEMETARY MAN was very entertaining
as a big zombie fan I liked DEAD MEN WALKING
and SHALLOW GROUND was filmed in such a way that I can relate to. Was that a Canadian film?
I hope for more "period" horror..I enjoyed DEAD BIRDS and the Ginger snaps back (third movie)
anyone share my taste? anyone wish to enlighten me and bring my horror to new heights? as in a great line from NIGHT OF THE CREEPS...."Thrill me"
smile smile smile

--

Hi, I had watched High Tension. This movie is really good. One of the best slasher films. It has a good twist in the climax which I will not reveal. Enjoy the Thrill.

Hi, I had watched High Tension. This movie is really good. One of the best slasher films. It has a good twist in the climax which I will not reveal. Enjoy the Thrill !

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. Watched again Nightmare on elm street last night. Can somebody help me by clearing the confusion in the climax. In the climax Nancy mentions that "it is all dream and I take back the power from u Freddy. I want my friends and mother back etc.". Then her dead friends and Mother are shown alive. But the last scene shows her mother taken by Freddy ?

Thanks.

That ending was the last big scare of the movie. Freddy really killed them all.

Last one I watched was Seven Doors of Death.

Last edited by Dobe Dobe (2006-08-28 11:50:27)

I havent seen Alien in a long ass time, so I finally watched it again when it aired on TV.

Last I watched....Slave of the Cannibal God....Slow on the start but it has some ok stuff in it....
Pulse....alright, nothing special...

I just watched Silent Hill. It was good, a bit unique in its style but still well done. And welcome to the site J_880 smile

The Burning...second time in the last few days.

A Nightmare on Elm Street - Good
SAW II - Decent
Silent Hill - Boring

-deadmanwalkin

Watched A Nightmare on Elm Street - Part II (Freddy's Revenge).

Opinion : Cr@p

Family Bird attacks and explodes just like in Shrek 1 !

A party gone really wrong ! Freddy : "Help yourself F***er !"

The movie is gruesome and gory, however so fake. Fairly obvious with the bad effects, and nothing is very shocking nor scary.

Homecoming - was good but a little hokey.. I mean they had the obvious George Bush president thing, the Ann Coulter character, and the ending was really corny. I think the message was a little too strong and not subtle like Romero would have done..

Pick Me Up - Not bad, but not good. Pretty average I guess. But it did have Crystal Lowe show up naked so I was happy..

That would be Mortuary. I don't know what movie to catch next.

I liked Homecoming being so strong handed and so obvious, its what pulled me in when I caught it on Showtime. 

Last horror film I watched was the original Omen...I finally decided to sit down watch it.

I was watching the Sci-Fi channel and i think i was watching what appeared to be Alien 3000....in which case it was really bad.

Just watched the MoH episode titled Dreams in the Witch House by Stuart Gordon and I have to say I enjoyed it very much.

The Howling III: The Marsupials (and no...I kid you not that is the title tongue)

Just watched Audition for the first time. It seems to me that it is a little over hyped. I was expecting a lot more graphic of a movie. Half way through the movie I had to double check the plot to make sure I was even watching the right Audition. Overall, it is a decent movie that I would recommend, but it doesn't have a lot of rewatch value for me.

Well whoever told you it was really graphic didn't really know what they were talking about.. The film is more of a mind fuck really.. Watch it again and just soak in the atmosphere.. It really requires more than one viewing to truly understand all the layers to the film..

Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
Night Of The Living Dead (1990)

the  last  one is  Jakyll and hyde  2005