Topic: New REC 2 Trailer Creeps On

Below you can checkout a brand new zombie tastic trailer for REC 2 which has just creeped online. This clip comes courtesy of HorrorGeek and features a bit more then the past teaser trailers and dare I say... looks awesome?
Checkout the trailer belo...

Read More : New REC 2 Trailer Creeps On

Re: New REC 2 Trailer Creeps On

look s good,

I haven't seen Rec or Quarantine ... so my question is .. is the whole thing shot in first person ?
Trailer looks awesome .

Trailer looks awesome!  Let's just hope that they release this stateside before Quarntine 2 makes it to theaters.

Looks alot better then the first film.

Looks awesome! I want to see REC, but I thought Quarantine was good, i know it is just a scene for scene remake for Hollywood money making but if it is scene for scene of REC and REC is apparently great how is Quarantine so bad?

It is pretty much first person. I never got my hands on REC, I wanted to as I generally like the originals better, BUT I didn't and i have to say I enjoyed Quarantine, especially the last half hour or so I thought it really got good. Anyway, I hope there's more to the story then just national guard running around and blasting zombies. The trailer looks ok but not that great.

Yeah, that looks great! Can't wait for it.

I'm a huge fan of [Rec], wasn't to impressed with Quarantine, but that's fine cause this trailer looks awesome and i can't wait to see the movie.

that looks awesome.

Great looking trailer.

I feel that this is a good approach to horror for a couple of reasons.

First, we have the actual "filmed in person" or "POV" look to it.

Second, the location is good; an old apt. building with ravaging zombie like people racing through waiting for their next victim.

It provides the suspense of what may be around each corner, like a maze of mayhem. Your assailants waiting quietly for you to appear in their line of sight.

REC was awesome, Quarantine was ok but felt a little like that atrocious Psycho remake. Can't wait for the next one!

Looks good, i really need to see rec 1