Topic: The Goon!

I have not read any of The Goon comics until I decided to pick them up (whilst picking up any of the Hack/SLASH I missed over college) and let me just say that I am in love.  Eric Powell is phenomenal.  The art is so much like old Creepy comics and the stories are hilariously ghoulish.  Also, I love the fake adds within the pages because they just add to everything.  I cannot wait to pick up the third volume some time tomorrow.  Does anyone else just love this?  (I know I sound hyped but it made me happy... especially the character of Spider)

Re: The Goon!

I'm usually not one to say "I told you so"... But I TOLD YOU SO! lol

I love this comic as well and always have. I've been following it since he was publishing them on his own. I immediately picked up all the back issues which now sell for around $50 and even higher.. I'm a huge fan..

Goon likes The Goon??? you gotta be shitting us lol

Goon wrote:

I'm usually not one to say "I told you so"... But I TOLD YOU SO! lol

I love this comic as well and always have. I've been following it since he was publishing them on his own. I immediately picked up all the back issues which now sell for around $50 and even higher.. I'm a huge fan..

I recently sent away for every Goon trade I could get my little vicious hands on.  I will be reading much Goon in the near future and enjoying the awesomeness.

My comic store guy literally made me buy the goon but it was for good reason. I love it! Great stuff.