Topic: David Carradine films

This thread is to remember the late actor David Carradine who died today in Bangkok, Thailand from an apparent suicide at the age of 72. Rest in Peace David(1936-2009)!

So what's your fave film starring David Carradine?

My fave movie with him in it was Safari 3000 from 1982. It was kinda a comedy and a racing film and I liked him in it.

Re: David Carradine films

I know he has a great film career and great TV career, but what stands out as his best to me are Kill Bill Volumes 1 and 2.  I had a lot of fun, and still do with those films.  I will now watch them in memorandum of David Carradine.  sad  R.I.P.

Death Race 2000

Ya'll forgot to vote lol in the poll.

I didn't see a poll, but here are my favorite Carradine flicks:

Lone Wolf McQuade
Kung Fu series
Kill Bill 2
Martial Law
Q: The Winged Serpent
Circle of Iron
Death Race 2000

And the myriad cameo roles he'd had in dozens of films.  He always brought something cool to the roles he played, even in his lesser films.

Lone Wolf McQuade

Kill Bill 1&2

LoudLon wrote:

I didn't see a poll, but here are my favorite Carradine flicks:

Lone Wolf McQuade
Kung Fu series
Kill Bill 2
Martial Law
Q: The Winged Serpent
Circle of Iron
Death Race 2000

And the myriad cameo roles he'd had in dozens of films.  He always brought something cool to the roles he played, even in his lesser films.

Damn, I made a poll on there with a ton of his films listed on there........damn stupid AOL I have here at worked must've fucked it up......shit.:mad:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewp … ?id=17880, no it didn't RIP hun so you can relax I gave the link because if you go onto it through the forum alone it doesn't show the Poll but click on the link and you can vote for your favourite. For you RIPster smile mwah!

And I cannot possibly name one alone. He was a face in every movie you recognised and fell in love with, well for me anyway smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewp … ?id=17880, no it didn't RIP hun so you can relax I gave the link because if you go onto it through the forum alone it doesn't show the Poll but click on the link and you can vote for your favourite. For you RIPster smile mwah!

And I cannot possibly name one alone. He was a face in every movie you recognised and fell in love with, well for me anyway smile

Thank you very much girl and I either owe you a beer or a one night stand of wham-bam-thank you ma'am someday lol.

I liked Circle of Iron. I do not know why, it was kinda weird movie but it was a good one at its time. I loved his Kung Fu show.  I was a big fan of his dad as well.

RIP wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Thank you very much girl and I either owe you a beer or a one night stand of wham-bam-thank you ma'am someday lol.

You're welcome RIP smile, and I'll take you up on the offer of a drink one day wink

I think Kill Bill part 2 was his best performance, the entire movie you have nothing but contempt for him, but you lose that at the ending of the movie. I really can't see anyone else playing Bill and giving a performance as good as he did.

He was really good in Kill Bill 2 but he didn't get to Kung Fu anyone.  I voted Lone Wolf McQuade because he got to square off with Chuck Norris and he made a great bad guy.  Same goes for Martial Law, though it wasn't on the list.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

You're welcome RIP smile, and I'll take you up on the offer of a drink one day wink

What? No one night stand with the Ladies Man(Rip)?

Well that might be a little difficult since engaged at the moment lol I'll take the drink and I've no doubt there's some other gal on here who as her eye on you. You def. have a female fan base wink

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Well that might be a little difficult since engaged at the moment lol I'll take the drink and I've no doubt there's some other gal on here who as her eye on you. You def. have a female fan base wink

Hey now, I've slept with married women before and even dated one for 7 months back in the late 90's lol.:lol::P

Anyway, back to Carradine films lol. I think I will buy some of his dvds this weekend like Safari 3000 and perhaps Lone Wolf McQuade or Circle of Iron.;)

Never been a fan.

Kill Bill Vol. 2

Never liked Carradine......horrible actor.
Rip anyway