Topic: SAW Video Game Trailer

TheHorrorGeek dropped us a tweet to let us know that the new trailer for the SAW video game is now online. You can check it out below. When you do finish watching I am curious to hear your feedback. The trailer/clip is 4minutes of the game showing th...

Read More : SAW Video Game Trailer

Re: SAW Video Game Trailer

Umm. Ok I was expecting a trailer....But eh. Game looks ok. But the gameplay video is nothing spectacular. Just walking around...I don't think Im going to drop 60 buxx on it though. Ill wait till it becomes a Greatest Hit.

Can I just say two words about the Saw franchise....
Cash Cow

I like the Saw franchise, all of the films, but I don't think I liek video games enough to buy the game, especially based on this video haha.
But it might be a fun rent.

The game looks a lot better than i expected when i heard they were coming out with a Saw game. Not exactly original at all.. but looks pretty good.

I remain unsure hmm the reason for this is because I like a mix of games from Crash Bandicoot who still has a place in my heart, to Tomb Raider all the way to the Grand Theft Auto games but I also appreciate my puzzle games. The ones that make us think a little more and are a little more intricate in gameplay.

If this turns out to be good in that area then I might def. be interested. Will have to wait and see.

I love survival horror games, especially ones with complex puzzles to solve.  Looks pretty interesting to me.

i think it looks boring... hmm