Topic: Shooting Wraps and New Halloween Pics

Rob Zombie has just blogged that filming wrapped Thursday night and that he will begin editing the film on Monday. So that must mean he is really in a hurry to get this bad boy done and in the can. The trailer will premiere before Grindhouse on April...

Read More : Shooting Wraps and New Halloween Pics

Re: Shooting Wraps and New Halloween Pics

the old Myers house eh..looks so good for this movie

Does this mean that he won't cast anybody else? I certainly hope so.

Best of luck in the editing room, Mr. Zombie.

this movie looks like the shit and he will hopefully do an awesome job in the editing room

i cant wait to see this, i wonder what zombie can do for the franchise

god, I feel like a little kid in a candy store I can't wait for this movie to come out..:)

I wish we could all go together to see this one:)
secretly I hope they merch new Michael Myers masks, I would love to have one.

I am excited to see this one.  I tried watching the original once but couldn't get into it.  I'll have to try watching it again, but i am excited to watch this one.  Can't wait to see it!

Maybe Zombie will revamp some other horror classics.  In my eyes he can do no wrong.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

In my eyes he can do no wrong.

In my eyes he can and he will; probably with this remake. I honestly hope this Halloween version it's a good one but the remake alarm is still strong.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas mourning, August is a long time away. Its worth the wait though.

He has created  a"BUZZ" among us. but that just means a big opening weekend; it needs to attract the casual fan and even non-horror film fan to really be a big hit.  Both of these demographics will respond; I just can't say how much. It also depends on the budget of the film. I really think he'll do a great film that will succeed on all levels; however, I fear this will cause some really terrible remakes to get the greenlight and we will be inundated by fecal matter. I hate fecal matter!