Topic: 6-7-09 on SciFi channel

Here's the crappy list of films on the SciFi channel today in the EST time zone:

11:00am to 1:00pm - Legion of the Dead
1:00pm to 3:00pm - Tale of the Mummy
3:00pm to 5:00pm - Sands of Oblivion
5:00pm to 7:00pm - Boneater
7:00pm to 9:00pm - Curse of King Tut part One
9:00pm to 11:00pm - Curse of King Tut part Two
11:00pm to 1:00am - The Fallen Ones

Re: 6-7-09 on SciFi channel

After I canceled the standard cable and no longer get the sci-fi channel now they actually start showing movies that look good to watch sad

That line up sucks.

Suspiria_89 wrote:

That line up sucks.

LOL, I agree.....SciFi channel basicly sux but that's the only "horror" movie channel I have in my area lol.:(

I think we really need a cable channel devoted to horror only, outside the sci-fi channel. I here the cable in england has a horror channel. At least that is what one of my british friends has told me.

Damn Scifi! The only couple good movies that are on there once and a while were demon knight, feast, Shaun of the dead, and blade 2 the rest a re usually crappy.

< England gal, I'm on a sky package, just below the Cable package and our TV sucks! Sorry but it frickin' does. That line up sounds sweet compared to what we get. A 'stellar' and I use the term loosely, choice between Sci-Fi and Horror Zone. The horror movie selection is crap and I am now actually finding myself hankering for some good older horror films but I don't see that happening any time soon over here.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

< England gal, I'm on a sky package, just below the Cable package and our TV sucks! Sorry but it frickin' does. That line up sounds sweet compared to what we get. A 'stellar' and I use the term loosely, choice between Sci-Fi and Horror Zone. The horror movie selection is crap and I am now actually finding myself hankering for some good older horror films but I don't see that happening any time soon over here.

LOL, ya'lls tv stations do suck lol. Like in the comedy movie European Vacation there's only cooking shows lol.:lol::P

My parents back in the 80's took a trip to England for 10 days and they told me the tv stations there were just like that lol.:lol: